8

ADELE

Simon slams my body behind the door and I crumpled my face in pain. I saw his eyes flicker as if he wants seeing me in pain. "What the fuck Simon!" I yell at him.

He held my chin so tight and kiss my lips roughly. I tried to push him but he just press his body towards me.

I heard gasps and so Simon did. He freed me and I run towards our room. I saw him walk towards the helpers who sae what he just did to me. This is my house, I bought it as a reward to myself and investment from 21. He wanted to buy a new one but I told him we should be practical... save his money for the future. My house has a large staircase. At the top of the stair, I put a grand piano.

I enter the master's bedroom, this is not the room I am using when I was still living alone... but I didn't remove my stuff from my old room. That would be it... Pete help me organize my things there and we had so much fun.

I strip my wedding gown and decided to take a shower. I paired my iPod on the wireless speaker and played some classics. I turn on the water and fill the tub and add my favorite scent.

I just can't understand Simon. He seems different. He si not the Simon I knew... Maybe he just can't resist you!

Spice Girls Wannabe goes on air and I can't help but sing along and dance but suddenly I remember him again, I sigh. We just had so much good memories together... with him I can do anything I want... with him I am me.

While waiting for the tub to be full, I slide on my phone and checked the messages. Well, almost all were congratulatory messages but there's a message from Laura.

Donut

You love Pete... we found the note... xx

I replied.

Yeah... maybe I should have listen to you.. maybe I should have believe Ben.. but I didn't and I'm sorry. Enjoy Disney. Call me, yeah? Love you. xx

I decided to text Ben too...

Ben, thanks for showin your ugly face I am sorry if I got mad at you and didn't believe you. Please stop being a chick and show your face more often... missing you. xx

He just send me a GIF of me laughing hard in a random interview. I smile then I search on the GIFs and decided to send him one... me plunging the middle finger I always give the camera at the end of Rumor Has It.

I put down my phone on the counter and laid on the tub. I smile as the cold water envelopes me. Ah! This is relaxing! I closed my eyes and listen to the music.

I didn't feel when Simon got on the bathroom. Someone's massaging my head... but suddenly it hits me, I am alone, who would do that?

I open my eyes and I saw Simon sitting beside the tub. I raised my eyebrow towards him. What? Don't you have to say sorry?

"I am sorry baby..." There you go. Good. I smile at him. But he grab the chance to pull me for a kiss but this time more gentle but full of lust... no love and care I could feel.

I push him and I get up from the tub. He just watched me putting on my robe. I smile at him... I had brought myself into this, might as well try to make it work. Besides, you love him right?

Yeah...of course, but Pete—stop it Adele! You have a husband now.

"Si, maybe we can do that tomorrow yeah? I am exhausted." I said. He smiled at me and I head outside the bathroom.

I am blowing my hair dry when I hear the water flowing from the shower. Maybe he's taking a shower.

Then I hear the front door open and shut followed by the car's engine. I knot my forehead wondering... who would leave the house at this hour? I went downstairs to check and also to get myself a drink.

I am wondering why the helpers are not on their quarters.

SIMON

Again... I need to brace myself. I don't want to hurt my wife. But seeing her body makes me wild. I don't want to hurt her but my mind says otherwise. It's telling me that Adele will love it too.

I decided to take a shower to ease the urge of taking her roughly. I hear the car leaving and I know the maids do as I instruct them.

I told them to take some time off and they should not worry I will send them their monthly salary. They shouldn't come back unless I call for them.

I hear Adele went downstairs... Ahh! I can't. The cold water is not helping me... this is painful. You have to do something.

I follow Adele downstairs with just a towel covering my lower part. I saw her drinking water and that simple view of her is a sight to be drool of, she's on her robe that went off just mid thigh with her hair flowing down to her back, she's barefoot standing at the kitchen. Her left foot folded and rubbing through her right foot.

No wonder why every product wants her face, from a nail paint up to a car... unfortunately, she turns them all down, oh right even the James Bond production wants her to write and record the theme song but she says no.

She's the only artist that have the guts to say no all the time without worrying about her career.

She says she's a singer and not a fucking endorser of products she herself didn't trust. Although she accidentally slip brands and even thou it's unintentional it becomes an endorsement... just like her perfume when she unconsciously told about her DIOR Hypnotic Poison in one of her interviews, of course her fans go wild wanting to smell like her.

I hug her from behind and I felt her froze. I kiss the back of her neck and I know she's affected. I roam my hands around her soft body and fuck!! This is a major turn on. I turn her facing me and she's loving this.

I lift her bum and place her on the counter top... I kiss her lips and she's kissing me back now.

I smile and deepen the kiss... she pulled away only to breathe... were both panting.

"Take me upstairs Si..."