Inhumans: Pt.2

✖️✖️✖️✖️

   ✖️✖️✖️✖️

Molly shook Chase in desperation as she tried to wake him up. "Come on, wake up! Des needs help!" She couldn't explain it, but she just feels this really strong bond with Destiny even after just meeting her. "Wake up! Please!" She continued to shake him as Chase slowly opened his eyes and sat up with a groan, looking around and landed his eyes on the six year old girl beside him.

"What- Where's Des?" Chase immediately questioned her.

"They knocked her out like they did you guys and- and kidnapped her!" Molly answered, her blue eyes still watery. "You have to help her. Please."

"We'll get Des back. It will be okay, Kid. Just take a deep breath. You're okay now." Chase assured the little kid as the two of them stood back up. 

The rest of the team began to wake up also and stood up, moving over to the him and Molly. "Des is gone. They took her." He explained to them.

"How long were we out? They couldn't have gotten too far from us, right?" Oliver spoke up first.

"No. We need to head back to mission command and think of a plan to rescue Des and defeat them. Plus, we have her with us right now. We need to bring her there for safety anyway." Chase replied.

"But what if Hive controls Des again? It was hard for her to gain back control over her mind the last time. What're we gonna do if he succeeds this time?" Kaz inquired.

"I don't think he can anymore. Remember? Hive said that he couldn't control her anymore because she was impervious of his power now." Reece answered.

"But he also died. Is everyone gonna ignore the fact that he died? How is he even alive? His body had turned into dust." Bree pointed out.

"Maybe that girl, Death, maybe she has the power to bring people back to life also-" Skylar started as Justin finished, "Like she can take the life from someone. She started to drain Des of her life, killing her, until Des fought back of course."

"Come on! We have to go." Chase said impatiently as Bree and Skylar grabbed onto everyone and super speeded them to mission command and stopped in front of the cyberdesk where Douglas and Donald was standing behind. "Mr. Davenport, something happened. Des was taken by her uncle, Rodissius, Riker and Roman."

"There's another villain also. They call her Death." Oliver pointed out.

Donald slammed his hands against the cyberdesk in frustration, making everyone jump a little. "I knew I shouldn't have let her go..." He looked down at the desk and closed his eyes briefly. "What happened exactly?"