Como Tu Me Pones

It was a whirlwind. Heated sweating bodies, groans, pants, moans and even whispered screams. It felt like a dream that no one ever wanted to wake up from. The only thing was this wasn't a dream it was real. The thought of it made it all even more sexual. It felt like ages since they actually felt this way in this situation and it was the best feeling ever. The problem was it had only been 3 days.

"Fuck" was the only whisper heard when things got more intense.  It was becoming suffocating but in the best way possible.

"Don't stop UHH!" were the next words said.

"Just let go!" where the last softly whispered words before a deafening silent scream was let out and a rush of wetness was released.

"I-I swear you are fucking magician when you do that" the panting voice says trying to gain their breath back after that explosive high.

"Oh you haven't seen nothing yet sweet heart" The other says with a wink before trailing kisses back up the naked body.

"Don't you dare. I swear 4 in a row is to much I can't handle it" the tired voice responds

"Was it 4? I thought I counted 5 or do my fingers not count?" The wise ass says with a smirk.

"Fine 5 are you happy you cocky son of a bitch?" the youngest asks while sitting up ad grading a shirt to put on.

"First of all ouch that hurt. Second You know you love me so don't complain" The eldest says placing a sweet kiss the the other lips.

"Okay fine but can you get changed before I don't some one shows up." The youngest says getting up and putting on a pair of shorts.

"No one is here remember work, and school play" The eldest says

"Yeah meaning anyone can get here early now get up and get changed" The youngest orders.

"Seriously Sof, no one is going to get home early. Place remember your sister put in that alarm that beeps every time the front door is opened."

" Alex, do you want my dad or sister to kill you? remember what mila also most after she saw us kiss for the first time? imagine what she would do if she found out we've been having sex for the past 2 weeks after dating for 3 months?" Sofi asks

"Good point. I'll uh get changed" the teenage boy says while grabbing his jeans.

"That's what I thought" Sofi says while opening her window and spraying some air freshener to get the smell of sex out of her room.

"Um babe what about your sheets?" Alexis asks while looking at the huge wet spot

"Shit. pass me new covers and get that smirk off of your face" Sofi orders.

"Hey it's not my fault that you came so hard" Alexis responds

"Shut up and help me with this so we can go to the living room and act like we didn't just have sex in my room for the last 3 hours straight." Sofi states while changing the covers on her bed.

"Okay okay fine" The teenager says and helps the girl.

........................................................................

"Mommy , mommy did you see me, did you see me?" The little girl says while running up to her moms

"We sure did munchkin, you were the best tree two up there" Camila says bending down to be eye level with her daughter

"My teacher says that next time I can be more than a tree" The little girl says with a big smile

"Well then I guess we are going to have to buy more cameras to take picture" Lauren says looking down at her 5 year old.