The Final Countdown

It was four a.m. on Monday. The sun was no where in sight and everyone in the Jauregui-Cabello house was sleeping; well almost everyone. The brown eyed Latina took quite steps around the house as she moved bags towards the front door where her brother in-law waited.

"That's all of it" she says giving him the last carry on.

"Are you sure? Do you have the Tux and all?" Chris ask

"It's all there. Taylor took care of the dresses and everything is accounted for" Camila responds.

"What about Sofi's stuff?" Chris questions

"My dad has it. Him and the rest of the family are meeting us at the plane hanger" Camila replies

"Alright well, good luck getting them up at this time." Chris states then heads to his truck to leave.

Today was the day. Camila's big surprise for Lauren and Karla would be revealed. They were heading to the location of their wedding and in three days they will say I do. So far everything was going as planned. The paps had no clue what was happening. Her mother was tied up legally and Lidia was going to handle all the magazine affairs while she was away for three weeks.

That's right three weeks, no work and she was going to spend it with her new wife and daughter. She had finalized all the preparations the day before and the guest list was extremely limited. In total they had fifty guest including family. There was also another surprise that Camila kept from Lauren and it involved her wedding dress and the reception party.

Looking at the time, Camila realized it was now 5:30, wake up time. Picking up her phone she connected it to the blue-tooth system, then put it to the highest volume and hit play to the song she had picked. Bruno Mars "Mary you".

The walls were shaking from the vibration of the speakers and the green eyed Latina was about to murder the person who woke her up at the time. All of that went out the window when she recognized the lyrics and ran out of her room only to find a smiling Camila holding a singing Karla in her arms.

"Camz do you mind!!" Lauren yells over the music.

"Oh right, sorry" Camila says stopping the song

"Hey I was singing that mama" Karla semi argues

"I'll put it back in a second princess. First you and mommy need to go get ready" Camila says

"where are we going it's too early mama" Karla says looking outside.

"Well sweetie it's a surprise and we have to leave now or we'll be late" Camila explains

"Can Felix come?" Karla ask

"Of course he can. Now go brush your teeth" Camila states and smiles when Karla wiggles out of her arms and runs to the bathroom.

"Karla Camila Cabello, what did you do?" Lauren ask knowing the younger Latina was up to something

"I promise you will love it mi amor. Now go get ready while I grab some quick things" Camila responds then gives Lauren a quick kiss.

"Mama can I stay in my PJ's please" Karla ask from her room

"How about I let you wear sweat pants and your favorite hoodie" Camila counters knowing that Lauren would never allow their daughter to go out in just PJ's.

"That works tank you" the little girl says then closes her door.

Everything was going as planned. Lauren was getting ready. Karla had already brushed her teeth and was now getting changed and the rest of the Family was on their way to the air plane hanger.