FINAL VOTE FOR MAIN SHIP

Okay so this is the final vote for who will end up with Percy. I'm making a final poll to narrow down the options and to make sure that everybody will be content with the ships.

The two ships that you can vote for will be the two top ships from the last poll.

The two top ships are of course:

Percabeth

(here's some lovely art by the artist Viria who we all love and worship)

Pernico

(and here is some Pernico art by the same artist)

But I warn you that whatever ship wins this poll the relationship won't be too obvious because I really want to play around with a more loner type Percy or asexual Percy, I think it would just fit more to the story and to what I'm comfortable with...

But I warn you that whatever ship wins this poll the relationship won't be too obvious because I really want to play around with a more loner type Percy or asexual Percy, I think it would just fit more to the story and to what I'm comfortable with writing (so if you're looking for smut this is not the fanfic for you I'm afraid).

I will announce the winner by the end of this book! happy voting and thanks for reading.

-ThatBookFanatic

Oh and what  do you guys think of a Percy Jackson TV show? I personally love the idea (as long as its accurate to the books) and there is even a petition for it! not sure if it'll go anywhere but its close to its goal and I'll leave the link here

https://www.change.org/p/abc-netflix-rick-riordan-create-a-percy-jackson-tv-series-called-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians

and down in the comment section (because I'm not sure you can click on links otherwise). if you wanna help out go sign it and have a good day!