+1+

Welcome to Book 2 ~
Hope you enjoy :)

Grace Xiu

My fingers were literally shaking so much.

I was tapping on the table like a drummer and fidgeting my leg.

I think I need a fidget spinner...

I was so tempted to ditch him and pretend I was too drunk to remember. I could easily do that........why didn't I do that?

Why am I so scared?

Because Seokjin might go all serial killer on me?

Yes.

I've grown since then and I think I can take  care of myself. Though, last time Jimin saved me....I keep forgetting about that.

I know for sure he isn't going to come save my butt this time, so I should prepare some chopsticks.

"Waitress!" I called with my hand raised.

The same girl runs over.

"Yes, Grace?" She watches me with a huge smile.

"Um, I'd like 2 pairs of chopsticks please." I asked. "Metal chopsticks."

"Of course."

"And could you please make it quick? I have to be somewhere soon."

"Of course! I'll be back in a second."

=

The waitress comes back soon enough and hands me my metal chopsticks.

I thanked her and made my way past the crowd.

"Grace!" Someone called me.

I jumped.

I was surprised I heard someone through this music.

I turned around and found Minho motioning me over with a smile on his face.

I looked at the exit, then at Minho.

It shouldn't hurt.

I walked over to him and he forced a drink into my hand.

"A-Ah, I'm not drinking right now." I yelled to him, so he could hear me.

"What?! Why not!?" He screamed.

I could smell his alcoholic breath.

Still better than Cathy's.

"I have to be sober right now." I screamed with a hand by my mouth.

He just nodded.

"Hey, Grace. Dance with me." He suddenly grabbed my drink and threw it in the floor, spilling everything.

My eyes were widened and I backed up. "I-I don't have time right now. I have to go back to my room."

"No, you don't. You can stay here and hang with me." He gripped my wrist, staring into my soul.

I shivered under his strong gaze. He looked inpatient.

Boys need to chill.

"I don't think I'd want to do that." I shook his hand off.

"Why not?" He growled, showing off how pissed he was. "Is it because of your boyfriend, Seokjin Kim? Is that why you can't have a simple, friendly dance with me?"

"No!" I barked and pushed him back.

I AIN'T A CHICKEN NO MORE! THIS TREE ASS WANTS TO FIGHT!

I'm still afraid of Seokjin...

"I said I don't want to and that's because you smell and you're being forceful!" I balled up my fists. "Get it through your head that you ain't always sh*t! Not every girl is going to love you and want to dance with you! I have somewhere to be and your drunk ass can leave me the f**k alone!"

I pushed him away from me and turned around.

I'm getting tired of forceful guys. They're forceful because they think girls can't fend for themselves. They think they can get what they want because they're tough.

WELL, CHECK AGAIN, BOY!

Where were Ashley and Jasmine, though? They always pop out of nowhere and back me up.

Girl senses never lie.

And mine thinks something's up with them, but I don't have to worry about that now.

I have a boyfriend to deal with.

Jasmine has access to chopsticks, so she's alright.

And Ashley is never scared to swing harder than a slingshot.

I exit the smelly, nasty, packed, hot restaurant and entered the elevator.

Once I reached my floor, my heart started pumping faster.

He could be in the room already....waiting to jump me. He could be even more pissed because I'm taking such a long time.

It's not my fault! He didn't give me a time.

Good thing I ranted to Minho, I'm in the mood to fight.

But I don't wanna fight my baby...

Seokjin loves metal chopsticks, maybe I could give him the other pair as a peace offering.

I finally made it to my room.

I took a huge breath and fanned myself. I used my wrist to wipe sweat off my forehead.

Great, now my makeup is ruined.

Minho is about to get pounded once he's sober.

I slowly opened the door and peeked in.

No one.

I opened the door completely and went inside, closing the door behind me.

I tiptoed around the room and held my breath, so I could listen for any breathing or signs of humans.

Nothing.

He must not be here yet.

This could give me time to prepare.

Remember what Ashley said!

"Give him some good loving, so he isn't so mad."

It's not a bad idea and it always works.

I ran into the bathroom to change and redo my face and hair.

=

Hair straightened. Makeup did. Clothes off. Sexy, silky robe on. Perfume on. Soft music playing in the background.

He won't be able to resist.

I won't be the one that's stabbing......if you know what I mean. Hahahaha. Omg, I need to stop myself.

I'm still surprised I managed to do all that in 10 minutes. Seokjin isn't here yet, so he must've forgotten? Or he's on his way right now?

I stepped out of my bathroom and looked around the room.

Why isn't he here yet?

Seokjin is anything, but irresponsible.

A knock on the door makes me flinch.

Right on time. Of course.

I walked over and calmed myself down with some more breathing.

I got this.

I got this.

I got this.

I grabbed the metal chopsticks from my purse and held it behind my back.

Never go wrong with a sneak attack.

#Alwaysbepreparedwithmetalchopsticks

I swung the door open and smiled wide.

"Hey......what?"

My arms dropped and so did my smile.

It wasn't Seokjin.