+20+

Jasmine Vu

"Girl, wake up! Wake up! Hey, Grace! Grace! Open your eyes, FAM! YOU A ROCK OR SOMETHING, BRO!"

I woke up to the sound of Ashley.

Damn, she can be hella loud sometimes.

I looked over and she was shaking Grace and messing with her sheets.

Grace literally looked dead.

"What are you doing, Ash?" I groaned, rubbing my crusty eyes. "So early too, where's the logic?"

"I'm trying to wake Grace up, so we could all go to breakfast together." She says and continues messing with the sleeping beauty. "I was going to wake you up next, but she was harder than I expected."

"Ash, no, let her rest. She had a tough day yesterday. We can send some food up to her later." I yawned. "I'll join you for breakfast. I'm in the mood for some eggs."

We got up and headed to the bathroom to change.

=

Ashley and Jasmine ↓

=

Grace Xiu

I woke up, peacefully.

Better than how I thought I would.

Usually, after I cry, the next day, I feel like sh*t.

I did have a dream that and angry, but adorable rainbow baboon was shaking me around.

I turned towards the big window and the sun shined through the sheer curtains, giving the room a beautiful morning glow.

It made me smile and want to stay in bed.

The bed was empty and a note was left on the counter.

Ashley and I went down for breakfast. We wanted you to sleep in and rest. Please don't force yourself to do something you don't want and if you want to stay in your room away from people, then do that. We can update you on anything if something happens.

Call this number if you're awake, they'll give you breakfast in bed. Courtesy of us, you're welcome, babe

- Jasmine

I smiled.

My best friends are really the best.

I rose out of bed to clean myself up.

I didn't bother to change yet because I did want to stay in for awhile to rest and recover. I was definitely not in the mood to party again or interact with anybody other than close friends.