+25+

Grace Xiu

Seokjin was out of sight and instead of going to do what I was going to do, I ran to my room.

Tears attacked and I was crying.

I was trying so hard to keep my sobs quiet, but all my frustrations and anger turned into tears and I couldn't stop.

I stood, a hand over my mouth and another hand on my forehead.

I hate Seokjin.

I hate Cathy.

I hate this weekend.

I hate my luck.

Every damn moment I feel better, life takes it as an opportunity to f**k it up and make me go back to feeling like sh*t.

My door opened behind me and just before I could turn around, two men surrounded me in their comforting arms.

I finally let myself cry out loud. I covered my red face as I cried, but my sobs were loud enough.

"I'm gonna go get her something. I'll be back." I heard Namjoon say to Jimin.

I felt his figure leave and Jimin pulled me closer to him. My warmth combining with his. His arms becoming a blanket to me.

His hand rested on the back of my head as he let his own shirt become a tissue for me.

My heart tugged. I felt it tug. My heart was warm. I didn't feel so cold inside anymore. I got the tingling feeling inside my bones and it instantly made me smile.

I felt better already.

I still feel like sh*t.

But, still better.

Jimin brought me to the bed and let us sit down.

I leaned back to wipe away my tears, but Jimin brought me back to his chest.

"No, no, Grace. Keep crying. Let it all out. Crying reduces stress." He whispers against my hair.

I nodded and didn't have to force myself to continue again.

I cried. Harder.

It wasn't just frustration, though.

It was from happiness too.

I felt so happy to have friends like these around me. I felt thankful for Jimin to know when my hardest times were.

I felt....loved.

Namjoon came back with facemasks that help with swelling and puffiness and set them on my counter.

They both stayed with me and listened to me as I ranted about every bad thing that happened this weekend.

They gave me advice, told me positive things, and comforted me.

I was feeling 10x better when I told them that they should head back and get some rest before tomorrow. I thanked them with all my heart and gave them both hugs.

Feeling somewhat refreshed, I finally passed out in my bed.

Ready for tomorrow.

Ready to get the hell out of this place.

=

I open my eyes, smiling. I see the sunshine through the windows and I could hear cars beeping and chattering from outside.

I guess my window was left open somehow.

I'm not complaining. Hearing those cars means that people are leaving.