+16+

Grace Xiu

My girls and I searched the entire party and there was no sight of Cathy or my boyfriend.

Hannah wasn't found anywhere either.

"I swear. She had the AUDACITY, THE DISRESPECT to come back and make some slut move." Jasmine cracked her fingers and her neck. "I'm going to end her."

"If I see Cathy's broken ass face, I'm going to smack the color out of her!" Ashley growled.

I couldn't make a comment.

I was too afraid.

I was too worried.

What was she going to do to him?

Obviously she's going to make a move on him and try to get him to kiss her back or some sh*t.

Would he?

Would he give in?

Would he cheat on me?

We sat back at the bar and waited for Namjoon and Jimin to come back from searching too.

"I need some chopsticks." Jasmine told the bartender. "Make it quick. The metal kind please."

"We don't have chopsticks here."

"WHAT?! WHAT KIND OF UNDEVELOPED, SMELLY ASS BAR YOU- CHOPSTICKS ARE TWO THIN PIECES OF WOOD OR METAL, HOW-"

Ashley pulled Jasmine down from the counter.

"He's not going to give in too her." I said, slapping the counter. "He knows how much I hate that b*tch. He wouldn't do anything stupid, would he?"

"Grace, he's been with you for so long. He wouldn't cheat on you. He-"

Ashley stopped talking. She knew what she said sounded a lot like what she told me back when I was still with......Jimin.

And newsflash.

He did cheat.

My heart actually fell.

Namjoon and Jimin return back to us with their foreheads moist from searching around.

By the looks on their face, they didn't have any luck either.

"He really isn't around here. We checked the rooms too and they weren't there." Namjoon said, trying to catch his breath.

I looked down, feeling hopeless.

"We'll find him." Jimin kneeled down in from of me to meet my face. "Alright, Grace?"

I nodded.

"I'm going to look around again." Namjoon turned back.

"I'm going too." Jasmine and Ashley joined him.

Jimin sat down next to me and stroked my back. He let me rest my head on his chest.

"I can't have any fun this weekend, can't I!?" I cried out, shaking my head. "I don't want to list the horrible things that happened. I can't enjoy this party either! How can I when I know my boyfriend is somewhere.....possibly making a dumb mistake with the b*tchiest slut in this hotel."

"Whatever happens, we'll be there for you, Grace." He said. "And if you need us to, we'll beat him up really nice when he comes back."

I managed a small laugh.

"We'll find him, Grace." He assured.

I felt his lips press against my forehead.

He kissed me for more than a second, straight on my forehead.