+42+

Jasmine Vu

Ashley and I were quiet at the airport.

Our plane was leaving in about an hour and we were waiting to board.

In the meantime, we just sat in our seats and watched Grace, who was dozing off on the chair across from us with a blanket over her body.

We didn't want to bother her, so we kept our space between.

None of us were in our regular mood actually. Our regular, LIT mood. It was mixed. We had a distant feeling of not wanting to leave and really WANTING to leave.

We know it's the best to take a break and leave L.A., but it's going to be sad to leave all our friends and family behind for who knows how long. We were all hesitant.

And I also felt defeated.

Why?

I'll be honest.

I really want Jimin and Grace together.

I wanted him to run after Grace and chase her down here at the airport. I wanted him to shout from the top of his lungs that he loves her more than anything else...

But he didn't.

I don't feel angry towards him, though. Whatever was in that box I gave him earlier was probably something that kept him from doing so.

I know that.....

But what I really want to know is what the hell was in that box!

Grace wouldn't spill and I left before I could threaten Jimin to tell me what was in there.

"Hey," I leaned over to Ashley. "Remember when Grace was making a gift for Jimin?"

"Not really. Why?"

"I gave the gift to Jimin earlier at the house and-"

"What?" She snapped her head towards me. "He actually came to the house? No way."

I nodded. "Yeah. You should've seen his reaction when he saw the house getting cleaned out. It was heartbreaking."

"Good. He deserves to be sad." She scoffs and turns back to her phone.

I sighed. "I know you still hate him, Ash, but one day, you're going to need to forgive him."

"Forgive him? He does not deserve forgiveness."

"He does deserve it. Why? Because he's human. We all make mistakes."

"Don't hit me with that crap."

I sighed again in defeat. "Fine. Take as long as you need. It's going to happen sooner or later."

"What's going to happen."

"Grace and Jimin."

"You've got to be kidding me, Jasmine. What makes you think Grace would ever go back to that death trap?"

"Do you not see it?"

Grace stirs in her slumber, making Ash and I cut our conversation off.

"Let's go over there." I whisper and grabbed her arm.

Once we were several feet away from Grace, I continued to explain.

"Don't you see it? Grace still loves Jimin." I repeat, pointing a finger towards our sleeping best friend. "Grace has always loved him!"

"I will not believe such a thing." Ashley crossed her arms. "There's no way. After that? Nope."

I narrow my eyes. "Grace left a present for him with WHO KNOWS WHAT inside it. She also keeps asking about him."