+8+

Grace Xiu

"He told me everything. He was being so open and comfortable and sweet. He was being the exact same way when I fell in love with him." I explained to Ash as we sat on the bed.

"He likes you still?"

"I can't even deny. I think he does and he's not afraid to hide it. He straight up told me he'll never stop loving me. He just knows he can't do anything because I'm with......Seokjin." My gaze lowered when I thought about the boyfriend I just screamed at earlier.

"When I saw you two out there, it was like I was looking through this time machine telescope or whatever. It was exactly like how I saw you two back then. In love." Ashley clicked her lips. "But when you kissed his cheek and how you hugged....I didn't know how to feel."

"I don't know how to feel either." I nodded.

We both stared off into space without any other words exchanged.

"Um, anyways. How was the party?" I changed the subject.

"Ok, change the subject, but we are coming back to this later!"

"Fine, fine."

"The party was pretty lit. It was way too intense, though. I literally thought someone was going to die or get murdered tonight. And talk about the PDA, oh MY GOODNESS! If the music weren't so loud, you could hear the moans and kisses coming from every single couple."

I grimaced.

"But, I ended the night with a new lover. So did Jasmine."

"Ohhhhh! Details!"

"He's 6 foot and he has the most beautiful eyes-"

The door slams open and Jasmine comes running in with a hand covering her mouth. She looked beyond shocked.

"What-What happened!?" Ashley and I yelled.

She stood still in her spot with a hand still covering her mouth.

"Come." I motioned her over and scooted over.

She sat down next to us, but her hand was still on her mouth.

"Anytime now, Jasmine. I'm exhausted." Ashley yawns.

"Guys....I just......" She slapped her other hand on the side of her head.

"What? What?"

"I just slept with Caleb."

"WHAT!?" I gasped and almost fell off the bed.

"How drunk were you!?" Ashley screamed.

"I didn't know it was him! I don't remember much actually." She cupped her face in shock.

"What happened!?"

"I was drinking like mad and I was drunk obviously. I remember going into a guy's hotel room and doing stuff. It was so blurry, I can't make out facial features. But I remember the guy having such nice curly hair and being so tall. I woke up like 10 minutes ago and found myself in his bed. Turns out, it was Caleb!"

"No way." I shook my head.

"I remember seeing you with someone, but I couldn't see much because it was so crowded up there." Ashley complained.

"Aphrodite." I held a finger to my head. "Knew you two would always find a way to get together."

I earned a smack from Jasmine.

=

The next morning, we were woken up by knocks on our door.

No. Go away. Leave. No.