+12+

Jimin Park

She watched the flowers and listened to the tour guide.

I watched her and listened to my heart slam against my chest.

I thought I got over her.

I thought I didn't want anything to do with her.

I thought we were completely over.

I thought I could move on.

I thought I hated her.

I thought she was a devil.

I thought I didn't love her anymore.

I thought.

When she showed me the moon she created with only flower petals, I didn't know how to react.

If only I could've picked her up, spun her around, and kissed her deeply....I would've.

But I can't.

She's dating Seokjin Kim. Someone who KNOWS how to treat her well....most times. At least more than me.

She's dating someone who I'm also friends with. Although, we started off on a bad note.

She's dating someone else and how could I just swoop in and take her back.

I know she doesn't want me back.

I know TRYING to get her back will cause even more drama.

I know I'll get stabbed in the face if I tried.

Literally stabbed by Jasmine and Ashley.

I know this whole situation will turn into a love triangle. That's something we all DON'T want at all.

What motivation do I have anyways?

I know I was horrible to her and the media will not let me forget that.

I lost her, but she's still here.

I just don't have her love like before.

=

Grace Xiu

"Oh, my...." My mouth went wide. "GOSH!"

The carriage stopped and there appeared a fountain.

A fountain so big that it could be an entire pool.

The entire structure was a vanilla white and the statue in the middle was another gigantic, but still small enough to fit inside, structure. The water falling over it was thin and clear enough to see through. It was a place you could go inside and not get wet. Amazingly designed arches on all sides and a pure, flat, golden platform in the middle that was hidden from the water.

It looked different from any fountain I've ever seen.

It definitely looked gorgeous.

"This was the most special thing they created." Levi began.

The horse brought us around the huge fountain, letting us soak in the beauty. (pun intended)

"It's a symbol of persistence. Running through the water, getting wet and being uncomfortable, then finally reaching the middle. The middle, where it is dry and really awesome to be under, by the way, symbolizes going through tough times, but being persistent, and finally reaching your goal."

I stared at the fountain, feeling warm and tingly inside just by hearing the story behind it.

"The friends who made this based it off relationships." The tour guide continued. "Tough relationships. Hard relationships. Tiring relationships."