+23+

Grace Xiu

Jimin and I stayed together the entire time. Any song, he would ask me to dance with him and I would accept, always.

The slow songs, the fast songs, the sad songs, the dance songs.

Jimin was great at dancing and at the small dance off in the middle of the floor, he did amazing.

I wanted to dance too, but my dress was the size of a table.

And that thing before where I was freaking out, I really don't know where that came from. Hormones, probably? I never get worried like that, so it scared my girls a lot when I told them what went through my head.

It scared me too.

I had tons of drinks now, so I'm totally over it. I moved on. I don't give any f**ks anymore.

Jimin asked about it, but I kept dismissing it. This wasn't a place to get all serious and be sad with someone. I'll probably leave it for later if I don't forget.

Another slow song came on and Jimin gave me a wink from across the table.

I blushed.

He stood up and held out a hand.

"May I have this dance, m'lady? Again." He asked, speaking in a deeper tone.

I giggled and accepted.

He led me to the dance floor and people started gathering too. We somehow ended up in the middle as everyone started to dance.

Jimin's hands were on my waist and I may be wearing a whole dress, but I could still feel his warmth.

It was nice.

It was welcoming.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my eyes were directly in front of him, making his face all I see.

Do I say this enough? He looks 10x more mature now than he did back when we were dating.

His cheekbones seemed to show more, but his cheeks were still chubs. His jawline is definitely more defined and it just gave him the "I'm not a little boy anymore" vibe.

It alured me. I was mesmerized by focusing on how his features developed.

And his eyes....they were a light blue. He put those contacts on to give him a "fairy" feel to him.

It worked.

He looked damn good.

"You're just staring." He whispers, smile growing.

"You just look too good." I replied, turning hot in the cheeks.

I saw his cheeks turn pink.

"I just wanted to look half as good as you." He rested his forehead on mine.

My breathing slowed.

He was intensely close to me. Not just his body, but his face too. Meaning, our lips were just inches apart.

As much as it pains me to say, I can't kiss him.

I just broke up with someone yesterday. I don't want to rush into a "thing" with Jimin already. For me to accomplish that, I can't give in to temptations and lust.

I have to be strong.

I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment.

All I heard were the music and Jimin's calm breathing. All I felt were Jimin's warmth and his hands that were holding onto me so tightly. All I thought about was how much I felt his love.....