+21+

Grace Xiu

Jimin and I walked out in the garden after breakfast and spent most of the morning and afternoon with each other.

We took time and soaked in the beautiful scenery and flowers, climbed trees, laid down on flower beds, made flower crowns and gave them to each other. We played Hide And Seek, Charades, Tag, and Guess That Snake (a game we made up).

We impersonated Cathy and Hannah like professionals.

Overall, it was like a date between 10 year olds.

But, it was still the funnest time ever.

When we got tired from the playing around, we sat under the shade and talked and talked together.

Nothing "romantic". We had a normal, friend-to-friend conversation with different, random topics.

Like, one of those "past midnight" conversations.

I don't know where we are in our "relationship", so I really didn't want to spring up any questions regarding that. Especially now since I'm "recovering" from a breakup. I didn't want to make things awkward.

It's been only 2 days and all this happened...

What is life?

What is my life?

It's crazy to think all this happened in only 2 days....just a weekend.

Jimin and I just got to reminiscing too. Even he didn't mention anything about our relationship or any relationships actually.

We both gossiped about Cathy and Seokjin and exposed them to each other, making jokes here and there.

It was nice.

And shady.

I've never noticed how well we communicate with each other.

We connect well.

Other than my girls, Jimin is the one person I can talk to for days straight about anything and anyone.

I like that.

I like him.

=

Alright.

Tonight is the LAST NIGHT of this weekend's Spring Formal. The last full day here in this fine hotel. Tomorrow, we are packing and saying goodbyes (although I'm sprinting out of here when the sun hits 'cuz I don't want to talk to anybody, I just want to leave).

Tonight is also where the Spring King and Queen get announced and they will get to spend the night in a private yacht.

I was so pumped for this specific party, but after what happened, I don't feel like attending.

What was the point of going if I don't want to win?

I know Seokjin and I can't get it. It should be obvious that we're not together anymore. Word spreads.

If I see Cathy's damn face again, I swear I'll end her for real this time. I'm sick of her and her hoe gang.

What else could I do, though?

Everyone was going to this party. Might as well attend too.

And....my dress can't be passed up.

No, honey, no.

=

"They're here! They're here!" Jasmine screeches and hops around the balcony while swinging her arms. "THEY'RE HERE! OMG!"