+28+

Grace Xiu

"We're gonna go to the store to buy some food. Wanna come?" Jasmine asks after we cleaned out our car of bags. "We're short in supply."

She asked, but her tone seemed so calm because she knew I wanted to come. I always agree to getting food.

But today, I said no.

"I'm just gonna stay home today, guys." I answered with a yawn. "The car ride got me all drowsy."

"Oh, ok..." Jasmine nodded, giving an obvious glance towards Ashley. "That's....fine."

"Yeah, you guys go do whatever you want. You don't have to come back here as soon as you can. Some time alone would be nice for me." I felt so different as I said those words.

I NEVER say that to my girls.

Ashley looked at me like I just transformed into someone else.

I just smiled. "Alright. I'm gonna go sleep. Stay safe out there. Drive carefully. Buy wisely."

Without another goodbye, I left to enter my room upstairs.

I know they're confused and shocked, but right now, I don't feel like hanging out, which does make me question my existence. I just don't feel like it. I just want to lay down in the comforts of my bed and think about what's been going on inside my head.

Trying to distract myself and pretend it's not there isn't going to help me.

=

I blasted my jams all over my house and cleaned up as many things as I could.

I unpacked my things, some of Jasmine's, and some of Ashley's because I know they stay over almost all the time.

I cleaned the kitchen, the living room, the bathrooms, bedrooms, and finally cleaned myself up.

I jump into my bed and snuggled into the sheets. I buried myself in more blankets and more pillows until I felt like I was in a cloud.

I closed my eyes and.... my mind suddenly went to my phone.

You can use it now.

I heard.

Check it.

Check it, Grace.

Check the media.

See what's on there.

Without thinking, I threw my blanket off and reached for my phone on my bedside table.

I stared at my reflection.

I looked good.

No changing that.

I held onto the power button and turned it on. The phone logo showed up and my heart started beating faster.

There's going to be some crazy stuff on there and I already know it.

My lock screen showed up and I put in my password.

Just seconds after unlocking, my notifications blew up.

From text messages, to calls, to Instagram, to my DMs, to my Snapchat and who added me, to my name in articles, Twitter, Facebook, and more and more and more.

I got so overwhelmed, but....excited?

I went to the articles first.

I scrolled.

GRACE AND JIMIN FINALLY TOGETHER?!

WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SPRING EVENT?!

GRACE AND SEOKJIN BROKE UP????