+9+

Grace Xiu

The schedule for today was texted to us.

Even though the schedule is basically the same the whole weekend. I don't bother to check my phone.

There's breakfast, a party, then whatever, then another night party.

The night party is where the voting for the Spring Queen is going to start. It's important.

The 6 of us skipped the breakfast that was being served in the lobby and went straight to the morning "party".

There wasn't that many people yet, so it was pretty calm and quiet.

It was held in a huge room with a very high ceiling. The windows were almost the size of the walls and they were open, so the room looked brighter than ever.

The environment felt fancy and classy in a way, which was nice because it was too early to get riled up in drinking and dirty dancing.

As soon as we walked in and stared around, lost, Suho approached us with a drink in his hand.

"Finally! There's the host!" Ashley cheered as she went in for a hug.

"I'm so glad you all could make it!" He greeted with a wonderful smile.

He shook all of our hands as we greeted him back.

"I haven't seen any of you yet. I guess it's my fault for inviting so many people." He laughs.

We laugh along politely.

"Actually, we came very late. We arrived at the hotel way after the opening ceremony. We had some car problems." Namjoon spoke for all of us.

Jimin nodded along.

"That's too bad, man. Sehun gave the first toast and took the first shot of the weekend." Suho exclaimed. "It was hilarious!"

"I cannot believe I missed that!" Namjoon chuckled. "Did he dance?"

"Up on the stage. He was drunk, though. He won't remember a thing until he sees the video I posted."

As they were chatting it up, Ashley leaned over to my ear and motioned Jasmine to listen too.

"I'm going to get a drink too. I'm feeling classy right now." She whispered. "Come with?"

I shook my head. "I'm not going to drink just yet."

"I am." Jasmine said.

They went off to the bartender, leaving me with the boys.

Seokjin, Namjoon, and Suho were talking nonstop and Jimin and I were just standing there, awkwardly.

"Feeling out of place?" I whispered to Jimin.

"Totally."

"Wanna take a seat?" I offered.

He nodded, thanking me with his eyes.

"Jimin and I are gonna sit down." I whispered to Seokjin and he nodded, just waving me off.

Jimin and I walked to the table by the window and sat across from each other.

"Grace, about last night, I know I said a lot of things.....confessed a lot of things. I just want to know if that made you uncomfortable or uneasy because I did......say.......a lot........"

Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, cheeks turning a pink shade.

"I-I said too many things-"

"I found it sweet, Jimin." I said, cutting him off.