+3+

Grace Xiu

I stood up and my lips popped out in a pout.
I was about to cry.....

I'm crying.

Tears streamed out of my eyes as I covered my face.

That....was the worse.

Jimin rushed over and wrapped his arms around me. His hand stroked my hair as he rubbed my back.

"It's ok. He's gone. He's gone." He whispered over and over. "He's out of our lives now. He's never coming back."

"They always find me." I sobbed and looked up at him. "I can't escape."

"Grace, he's gone. He's not coming back." He held me tighter and continued to rock me in his arms.

I shook my head. "I'm not talking about Minho. I'm talking about everything wrong."

"What?"

I cried harder against his chest. "Why do I find guys that are crazy? I almost got raped! I was about to-"

I got attacked by more sobs and I covered my face again.

"It's not your fault. It's not your fault at all, Grace. You're fine now. He's gone. He's never coming back."

"What if he does come back? What if I have to deal with this again?"

"I will not let that happen again." He said, wiping my tears away with his fingers. "I'm so sorry, Grace."

I nodded and nodded, then I shook my head and began to cry harder.

I gripped his shirt and felt the shaky feeling of being terrified. I felt it then and I still feel it now.

"You'll be alright. You're fine, Grace. You're alright. You're safe now." He assured with a soft voice.

He stroked my head again and held me closer to his chest.

"GRACE! GRACE! OH, MY GOSH! GRACE!" I heard Ashley and Jasmine from the halls.

In a second, they came crashing into my room, almost jumping over each other to get to me.

"GRACE! Oh, my goodness. My baby!" Jasmine gasped and ran over to me.

Jimin let go and Jasmine hugged me.

"Grace! Grace!" Ashley screamed once she got up and hugged me too.

I cried into their arms and Jasmine buried my head in the crook of her neck. Ashley hugged me from behind and rubbed my arms.

I opened my eyes for a quick second and saw Jimin stepping out of the room.

His hand was covering his ear and his head was down.

I wanted to talk to him, but I was so choked up and freaked, I couldn't control my expressions.

I just let him walk away.

=

3rd POV

"Grace is gone." Jasmine pointed to the table where Grace was sitting at before. "Where did she go?"

"She's probably with Seokjin now." Ashley shrugged.

"Oh yeah! We should go check on her." Jasmine said.

They left the crazy scene in the restaurant and saw police officers by the front desk.

"Jesus, are they here to arrest everyone?" Ashley gasped. "Wait, I don't think they can to that."