+43+

Jimin Park

I feel better.

Grace loves me.

I feel happy.

Grace loves me.

I feel loved.

Grace loves me.

I feel strong.

Grace loves me.

She forgives me.

I felt so much better that my mind didn't bother me anymore. All the thoughts that seemed to pile up in my head, didn't mess with my feelings anymore.

I felt refreshed.

I felt new.

That letter was like a shower that washed away my guilt.

I am free.

The note, in just seconds, shut up my thoughts. It took my negativity and beat the sh*t out of it.

I'm happy.

I felt genuinely happy.

Grace told me to fight back.

I will fight back.

Grace said to win.

I will win.

For her.

For me.

For my loved ones.

=
a few days pass....
=

Namjoon and I went out together for lunch at our old, favorite Korean barbecue place.

We haven't been here in awhile, due to obvious reasons.

But I'm not going to be weak to my own, harmless thoughts anymore.

I'm going to treat myself.

I'm going to love myself.

Grace said to be strong, so I will be strong.

Namjoon was beyond ecstatic to hear my news. I told him about the letter and about how it gave me strength. It gave me...closure, I guess you could say.

He gave me a big, brotherly hug and said, "I'm glad you're back. I missed you".

I'm glad to be back too.

I'm ok.

I feel happy.

"Just one letter from Grace got you feeling like a new man. That's amazing." Namjoon laughs and takes a big bite of meat.

I nodded. "It is amazing. It was all I ever needed from her. Her forgiveness. Her love. Of course, it'd be better if she was actually here with me."

"Is there a way to contact her?"

"I doubt she has her phone with her."

"JIMIN!!!!!" A loud screech comes from outside the restaurant, startling everyone.

Namjoon and I looked up and saw a mob of people pressing against glass at the entrance of the restaurant.

They were holding up their phones and cameras, flashing and taking pictures like there's no tomorrow.

Yeah, that looks about right.