+26+

Grace Xiu

"I'm going to go get ready." I quickly slipped out of Jimin's arms and out of the bed. "We have to go soon anyways..."

"We have until 12." He said, trying to convince me to come back.

"I know."

"Grace, it's 8."

"Oh....still. We have a lot to pack and clean."

Jimin sat all the way up, exposing his bare chest. His messy hair making him look so kissable and....

I turned away before my imagination could go crazy.

"Is everything ok, Grace?" He asked, voice louder and still raspy.

My insides tingled, just by hearing his voice and how he said my name. How tired he sounded and how it sounded like a morning after a heated night.

My cheeks burned and I could feel a smile coming fast.

Even my thoughts about him could make me feel like I ran 10 miles. It's sometimes too much for me to handle, but it's all I can get.

"Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine, Jimin." I cleared my throat. "I just want leave right away and get out of this place."

I left the room and locked myself in the bathroom before Jimin could ask me any more questions.

=

Grace ↓

=

Jasmine

"Call me when you get back, alright?" Caleb asks, pulling away from our kiss. "I can't waste any more of my life without you there with me."

I nod, blushing from his sweetness. "Of course, babe."

He smiled brightly. "I'll take you out on a proper date soon. You deserve one."

I giggled and ran my hand through his gorgeous curly hair. "I'd love that."

We lean in for a second kiss.

Another goodbye exchanged and we finally let go of each other to go our separate ways. His room was on the 2nd floor, where we're on right now. Mine was way towards the top, so I entered the elevator and he waved to me until the doors closed.

Ok, I think I love that man.

I went back to my hotel room, expecting to see Grace still in there, either packing or sleeping like a baby.

But she wasn't.

No one was in here.

The room was swept clean of everything me and my girls brought. It literally looked like I went back in time to the beginning of this weekend and I was just entering this room for the first time.