+17+

Jasmine Vu

THIS PLACE DON'T EVEN HAVE CHOPSTICKS!

DO THEY WANT TO FIGHT?!

I still couldn't get over that.

"They didn't have damn chopsticks." I repeated, still in disbelief.

Ashley patted my back. "It's too bad."

"How the hell do they eat their noodles?"

"Forks, maybe."

"ARE THEY CAVEMEN!?"

"Girls, they really aren't here." Namjoon walked back to us, shaking his head. "I really don't have a clue on where they could be."

"Maybe they went out-"

"I talked to the security guard. They said no one left as of yet." Namjoon shrugged. "Seokjin and Cathy couldn't have snuck out, the guards would've seen them."

"Damn, where the hell did they go?" I stomped my foot. "I cannot believe Seokjin is about to pull something like this to our Grace. OUR GRACE! The same girl who has already dealt with sh*t this weekend."

"Namjoon, you really are sure you didn't see the interaction between Seokjin and Cathy?" Ashley asked. "What did they say? What did Cathy say? How did Seokjin respond?"

"I wasn't paying much attention. I was ordering your drinks."

"Why would Seokjin go with her anyways!?" I threw my arms up. "How stupid can he be to pull something like that!? HOW STUPID!?"

"Snakes do rhyme with fakes." Ashley sighs.

"I want to-" I stopped my sentence.

Behind Namjoon and Ashley, I saw Jimin sneaking behind the DJ booth.

"The hell?" I squinted my eyes.

Namjoon and Ashley turned around to see what I was looking at, but Jimin was gone already.

He actually looked lile he disappeared.

"What are you looking at?" Namjoon looked back at me.

"I have to go somewhere." I grabbed Ashley's arm. "Namjoon, I think we've taken enough of your precious party time. You can go back to the party and drink now. Thank you for your help."

Without waiting for his response, I tugged on Ash and guided her to the DJ booth.

"Where are we- What? Why are we-"

"I saw Jimin coming here. Let's follow him." I whispered to her.

We made it behind and all we saw was black.

No sign of Jimin.

"I swear he came back here. I saw him-"

"He probably went out the other way."

"No, no, I swear he didn't come out!"

"Then where did he-"

Ashley cut herself off when her hand landed on a doorknob.

"Jasmine, there's a f**king door here." Ashley pulls on the knob and the door opens.

"Damn, is this some secret doorway?" I gasped and walked inside, not caring about the rules or whatever.

We walked up the stairs and came across a hallway, similar to the ones our rooms are in.

"Do you think Ca-"

We reached the top of the stairs and found Hannah and Cathy running towards us, in panic.

Cathy's face never looked better. With all those bruises and scratched I gave her.