+22+

Grace Xiu

Jasmine was in the front, then Ashley, then me. We had a little formation going on, like we were making a small fashion show of our own.

The music from the inside stopped seconds after we were seen walking in, then changed to a song that's easily catwalk music.

The chatter stopped suddenly too.

Cameras were stopped, then turned to us to start taking pictures and videos.

Mumurming began as soon Jasmine revealed herself.

People stopped dancing, stopping drinking, stopped talking, probably even stopped breathing, and backed up to give our Cinderella entrance space.

Jasmine went to the left, Ashley walked in and stood on the right. Their bodies swaying and posing, showing off their confidence and of course, their dresses.

I walked in next.

Hands on my hips.

Hair beautiful laid on my shoulders.

Dress moving obediently with me.

The audience in front of us stood shocked. Some mouths dropped. Some eyebrows rose. Some eyes widened.

Our dresses sparkled under the flashes from the many cameras pointed at us, giving the scene more of a breathtaking, jaw dropping sight.

The Cinderella Entrance succeeded.

I turned my head to give the cameras more angles and I see Cathy and Hannah sitting at a table.

Cathy's face was bruised and cut. She had crutches by her chair and her arm was in a cast.

Hannah, across from her, didn't have crutches, but had a beaten up face.

My girls did what they had to do.

They deserved it.

I couldn't help, but smile wider when I saw the vengeance all over their bodies.

That should teach them to NOT mess with anybody else ever again.

Jasmine and Ashley came closer to my side and we walked forward, making the crowd separate to make our path.

As we were walking, I caught Seokjin ALMOST DROOLING at the sight of me and my besties.

I sent him an evil smirk, letting him know that I know exactly what I'm doing and that I'm satisfied with the reaction.

I turned my head and saw Jasmine making eyes with the one and only....Caleb.

They're going to get together.

Girl senses.

Ashley was sending flirty kisses to the group of hotties on the left, making them swoon.

I looked forward and saw Jimin standing in front of me.

Dark, floral button up with a black tie. Black dress pants and black dress shoes. His hair was up and wavy, making him look like a full prince. His lips look redder, his eyes looked darker, and his skin looked brighter.

He didn't look like that cute, soft, and innocent Jimin from these past days. No, my good friends, this is Jimin Park, the man who knows how to contradict oneself by acting cute and sexy at the same damn time.

As I was walking towards him, his eyes grew delightfully. He was enjoying every part of my attention and I was enjoying his.

It was like walking down the aisle to be given to him.