+18+

Listen please :)

Jimin Park

I watched Grace walk out of the room after slapping the skin cells off Seokjin, and I saw her hand cover her mouth.

She was crying.

She does that when she cries.

I know.

My heart broke as I witnessed that, but that was quickly replaced with fury when I turned back to the ass.

"Motherf**ker." I grunted, air blowing out of my nose as I punch Seokjin down to the ground in a second.

I ran out of the room and after Grace.

Grace Xiu

I left the party, leaking out of my eyes. My hand was covering my mouth, so my sobs could be kept under control.

I wanted to scream out and kill people, but I couldn't!

I wanted to punch the f**k out of Seokjin, but I couldn't bring myself too.

I wanted to backhand Cathy, but I was crying too hard. I didn't have much strength to give permanent damage.

I ran back to the garden because it was the closet place I know that no one is at right now.

"Grace! Grace!" I heard Jimin calling after me.

I fell to the grass and covered my face. I sobbed into my hands, not giving any f**ks if I sounded like a walrus.

Jimin kneeled down besides me and wrapped his arms around me. He hugged me tighter than ever with my head on his chest.

I shook from all the crying and Jimin just pressed me harder against him, giving me a comforting warmth.

"I hate myself." I cried out, staring into the sky. "I hate everything about me and my DAMN LUCK!"

"No, no, stop. Grace, stop thinking that." Jimin gripped my arms. "Do not hate yourself. None of this is your fault."

"Then why does it keep happening to me!?" I shouted.

I couldn't see Jimin clearly. My tears were building up in my eyes and blinking them away couldn't even help.

"Grace, it's not you. It's Seokjin. It's Minho." He said, breathing heavily too. "Me. It's their fault. It's my fault. Nothing is your fault, Grace. It's their problem, not yours."

I nodded over and over again, still trying to control my sobs.

"Grace, forget them. For-Forget them. They don't deserve your tears. They don't deserve your sadness. They don't deserve you!" Jimin whispered and stroked my hair.

I cried harder, tears fell faster.

The words that left his mouth made me emotional. It made me build up with relief and stress......and joy.

It was all too much to handle in just 2 minutes.

We stayed in this one spot until I managed to stop the crying.

I finally was able to stand up and walk. Jimin held my hands the entire way and helped me to my room.

Jasmine and Ashley were already in my room.

They had the room filled with sweets and snacks. My pajamas were laid out on my bed, ready for me to change into them.

"Baby..." Jasmine pouted as she held my hands.

"Poor baby..." Ashley pouted too.

I felt Jimin's hand leave me.

He was about to leave again.