Day 5 <part 2>

Marcos POV :

When we got off the bus , Star and Janna were laughing there heads off , watching some kinda video . Tom held jannas hand and watched over them . Jackie held mine looking back at them aswell . 'Attention.' She coughed . 'Ugh marco I gtg I have a detention in 2min luv ya.' She kissed my fore head and skated off .

'Omg Star I can't believe you did that.' Janna said looking at star. 'I was there.' Glossirc appeared Behind her. I was confused WHAT DID SHE DO!?
'That's how I got this.'
She lifted up her short hair to show a huge stitch on her neck.

*Janna please go to the head office , thankyou.*

'Ugh' She said rolling her eyes . 'Come on tom. Bye star.' She hugged her tight . Finally I could go over . As she walked to her locked I ran next to her . 'Hey Star Happy birthday.' She stopped and looked at me . She jumped onto me and hugged me . 'Marco I missed you.' She said nearly crying . 'Star I saw you yesterday , what happened ?' She didn't talk .

'I'm taking a risk by doing this , but do you wan to do something after school?'

'Sure but how is that a risk?'

'You'll see.'

*Gonna slip school*

Stars POV :
Janna tom Marco and I went to a cute little place called Bella Oralia . We laughed at didn't shut up . I could legally drink cuz I'm 18 😍. It was so fun. But I had loads to drink to hid and burrow the pain and worry in side . During the day I kept thinking about the the clip was edited . It could be of me and tom again or me doing something .

*one notification*

Marco looked at me . I looked at him. 'Star ? Is that , you know.' I look at him . My brain was trying to come up with a excuse . 'Oh it's just my mom , I'm gonna be spending nights there so I can learn to be a queen , I'll still be in earth during the day.'

I picked up my phone .

'Video was posted . Have a nice time butterfat.'

I stood up. 'I'm just gonna nip out side for a cigaret.' I run out side and swipe me phone . My hand was shaking . 'Ok 000088' I type into my phone .

It was t exactly a video . Someone shucking took pictures for me in the river and placed a drowning kid under me . For fuck sake ! Why not a pic of me and tom kissing , THIS COULD PUT ME IN JAIL !

I saw Marco coming out so I grabbed my lighter and lit it up.

'Star I thought you quit ?' Marco said throwing it on the floor AGAIN !
'Oh na , it doesn't matter though.'
'Star Can I give you your birthday present ?'
'Ok , sure ? What is it ? Another nacho book?'