Notes

Stars POV :

'So he kissed me and I freeked out.'
'Why did you creek out ?'
There is just too much risk of loving.' I said pulling the jacket Marco lent me .
'No, there's too much risk in not.'
'Listen star I'm not Cupid but if you don't live again what will that leave you ? In a arranged marriage ?'
I look at her , she was right , this is someone who didn't know the real me but won't say -
'Maybe Marco is keeping you being ur bubbly self as always maybe he is your soul mate.'
I give Alex a look.

I'm just going to ignore that .
'Star you are sweating , take your jacket off.'
I refused so she pulled it off , she saw everything .
She didn't say anything but she handed me a note , a note I wrote her ages ago when she was confused and in love with her abusive bf

~ dear alexia
All these tears , this hurt , the pain in your heart , do not fight it anymore . It's a gift to feel this much and even though it's hard it means your alive with each of these tearful breaths gasped your soul awakens, more alive in the pain.you are slowly falling away from all of us because of him.
So cry
Yell
And fall
And we will be here waiting
To catch you
When the pain is done we will have a first aid kit
Star~

Now that note is about love but I took a message . I wish I could say that message changed something but the cutting Wasn't my choise right now .

Marcos POV :

'I saw that Marco.' Janna said comin our side. 'What would jackie say ?' I completely forgot about Jackie . 'Please don't tell her .' 'It's cool we had a fight.' As they left , I went to stars tent . I wasn't going to stay I wanted to drop something well 2 things off .

A note and her wand .
The note was just silly.

~dear Star

I'm sorry for what I did if I freaked you out , I don't really know what I was doing . Please don't hate me . It's just I love you but I don't know in what way . I don't want to put pressure on you now becasue what you are going through , but I will always be a shoulder to cry on when you need it .

Stars POV
(Still the note)

I remember when I first met you , I thought to myself 'fuck she is crazy.' But now I don't know how I lived without you . Now a few years past and this is happening . I feel like I'm slowly loosing you in life and reality . I never want to stop thinking about you ever . But you have made it clear in speech and body laungudge that you want to distance , I didn't bring it up because I wasn't sure . I've done what you have for the past 3 years his feelings , that's why I'm writing this letter , I'm just letting it all out .
I'm just extremely glad our paths crossed even if it was just for a second i love you
~Marco.

That note made me cry , how could he think I really meant any of it .
The time was 11:24 I still had 36min to write a reply . I grabbed my phone and started texting him.

- Marco I.. love you , I just don't know where I am right now , our paths are still crossing not close to finishing , I just need time , we will go back to normal. I lysm Thx for my wand-
Send.

I know I said normal but maybe that's what I'm meant to be , everyone's expectations .

Later in my phone was spammed , peopel contacting me about how I drowend a kid . No matter what I said it made it worst