Easy

Marcos POV :

'Oh then Lela told mia that she never told Alex that her and Macy's ex brothers girlfriend did anything to his cats - OUCH Marco !'

'Sorry did I burn you ?'

'Yes be cearful with the hair strainers.'

'I know.'

'Anyway what going on in your life ?'

Suddenly I think . I can't tell her . The texts I saw that stopped the cuts the letter .

'Oh nothing much just hanging with people.'

'Ok. So what do you want to do ? Get icecream?'

'I kinda wanna get a burrito.'

'Marco I'm a vegetarian?'

'Since when? You were eating pork yesterday.'

'Well I am since now , so let's get ice cream.'

'You just want ice cream don't you?'

'Yes'

'Let's go then.'

'I love you marco.'

'I love you too.'

Stars POV :

I was sick around about 9:00 because of panic . I think I've over thought this maybe he ment like a friend , I hope , please let it be.

'Hey star you may not be hungry but I made you some soup , it will hopefully calm you down.'

'Thankyou Janna .'

'So , how you feeling , like towards Marco-'

'Janna I don't really want to talk about it right now . Let's just Talk about burrito or something.'

'Oh I have good news about burrito , it's a girl who is pregnant.'

'You brought a pregnant duck ? How did you never notice ?'

'I don't know.'

'Oh Janna only you , now let's go I'm quite hungry.'

Marcos POV :

After Jackie and I got back home to our own houses we texted for hours , like hours till 12:00 . Till I got a text from Tom.

'Hey Marco hope you are having a good night . I have to tell you something.'

'What ?'

'Star reread the letter (reread I mean found) the letter and she didn't really say much because she was panicking . Maybe it want a good idea .'

'Oh no I did fuck up oh god oh god we weren't friends before after we fell out and now we will probably never be friends again!'

'Marco dw just give some time to calm down . Janna is with star and you have me and Jackie behind you .'

'Thankyou.'

Jackies POV :

As I flopped onto the bed I pulled my laptop out . Our utube account of Star was dying , I needed a new pic/vid . Maybe I should just post the I love you vid ? NO NOT YET ! I think I'll just make something up like :

He blew up her home
She tried to kill her mom
Oh I got one .

'Dear blogs

I have been shook , I'm scared and I feel alone . I was recently attached by a star butterfly . Please someone help me.

Jackie.'

Now I know Janna will confront Marco saying that Star never did that because they live tougether but I'll just block her from the web.

EASY