Day 13 <part 1>

Jannas POV :

Oh shit , what am I gonna do .
Star was ment to read that in the morning .
FUCK .

Well all I can do is hope for the best . Night

Stars POV :

Yawn . It's Sunday morning , Ugh . I kinda want to have one of those days wear you get dressed and then just sit in a cinima and watch a really shitty movie . Like last night , without anyone . Just me.

WAIT Marco letter . I roll over to look down at jannas desk , but it want there and I'm to lazy to go down .

*one notification*

I go to my phone and anwser . Duh

'Hey star it's bird . We are rly busy today . So lucky you . You only have to cut nothing else . Have fun.'

Ok not bad . Not bad at all .

*phone call*

My mirror was going off . It was my mom.

'Hey mom , are you ok ?'

'Yes darling I'm fine . But could you help me? In your spell book there is a destroying spell.'

I froze .

'Mom whisper.'

'What ? Why?'

'Plz'

'Ok but go to page 22 it's on there . Send me a pic.'

She ended the call . I didn't want to .
Jackie , Lela and the snake have hacked my iCloud . What if they see the link and then do something so they can see me hole iCloud !?

*one notification*

'Star hurry mewni depends on it.'

I cover my eyes and send the pic

'Thx darling.'

Now I just hoped for the best.

Marcos POV :

'Dude Maybe she just doesn't care.'

'Well I did what is said online on the I love 2 people web.'

'What did it say ?'

'To tell them how you feel but say that your aren't confident .'

'What did Jackie say?'

'I didn't say anything to her . She is rough already . I said to myself if she calls I'll end jarco.'

'What did the letter say.'

I hand him a picture:

'Dearest , Star

You hate me . I get it. You hate me for causing you pain. But I have to tell you that I love you . I don't know when or how it started but I do. And I love Jackie aswell . That's the probable . I know we have kissed and you have pushed me away but you must of felt something . If you do feel the same way call me , I will leave Jackie for you .

From Marco.

'Wow , that's deep.'

'I know but she hasn't called all night , what if I just messed things up ?'

'Well you will have to wait and see.'