Day 18 <part 2>

Jannas POV :

When people's life are put down by someone you expect to be a friend , you kinda loose yourself . I knew Jackie and I weren't the best of friends but we were friends .

As we were at school , I had to speek to her .

'Jackie , can I talk to you ?'

My stomic was turning , I felt sick at the sight of her.

'Um , sure ?'

We walk away from the crowd.

'Listen Jackie , I know I'm not ment to bring this up but why are you doing this ? You will be arrested.'

'Janna I can't . Let's just stay I can't stand Star , she just gets on my nervous!'

'Well you didn't need to take this , this far .'

'Well I did . Why do you have a problem it's not affecting you.'

'Well it is ! That's my best friend , you hurting her is hurting me!'

'Well it's to late.'

'What if we come to a agree ment?'

She glanced at me with a evil smile. I don't know what she was thinking but I can't imagine that it was with good heart.

'Go on.'

'What if I take one of stars dare things . Give her 1 more day . Don't put her through another god dam day after tomorrow.'

'Ok . That sounds fair . Ha.'

'What's so funny ?'

'Just That Star and I had a similar convo.'

'What ?'

'I was gonna do this to you for finding Star , but she was gonna take it for you.'

'She is a idiot . Why would she do that ?'

'You can ask her today , she is coming in.'

'Jackie promise me tomorrow that you will give her , her last dare ?'

'Fine.'
Jackie runs of and I give a sigh of relief . I had to find tom , tell him that we are telling Marco tomorrow.

Jackies POV :

SHIT ! I need to find star . Now Jackie is taking the 20th dare she needs to do her last Dare tomoz.

After running around for around about a hour I found the skank , reading the book .

'STAR !'

'Jackie ?'

I grab her and pull her into the class room .

'Star Janna has taken the 20th Dare from you so I have to change it . And-
Wait where did you get the money to buy a new outfit.'

She stood silent

'YOU LITTLE BITCH ! Anyway give Marco this flash drive , say nothing . Do it last lesson then go to the shed.'

'Can I see what is on the flash drive ?'

'No.'

Toms POV :

'TOM , TOM , TOM !'

Janna screams running down the hall way

'Janna what's up?'

'Tom I did something.'

'What did you do ?'

'I-I took one of star dares , tomoz her last one . That means we need to tell Marco everything tomoz.'

'JANNA WHY DID YOU TAKE ONE !?'

'She needs a brake . Have you seen her , she is a mess.'

'Yes I have seen her , she just went to her 5th lesson.'

'Ok .'

'Well I've gotta go , meet you at lunch.'

Marcos POV ;

When I was sat in maths a teacher walked in with star . I was shocked , she was in . She didn't talk to me but someone calmed my worries . Her outfit . A new dress I had never seen before . It let me know she was somewhere nice or well not in a tent .

She was only in the class for 5 min but she did manage to drop someone on my desk with a note.

Stars POV :

So I have Marco the thing at the wrong time but I was told I wasn't allowed to be in class I had to be under a teacher eyes because of the last month , so yea.