Noah , noah and jackie

Stars POV :

I did it . And I was nervous for nothing .

FUCK

I may of just blowed my shot with a guy who talked too much . I should apologise .

I walked over to his house . The door was white with a tinted rose glass . I let out a breath and rand the door bell. The door opens.

'Star ?'

'Oh Noah I'm so sorry for leaving I was just scared of something.'

'Star it's fine . I should apologise for talking too much.'

'No it fine.'

'Would you like to come in.'

'Umm sure.'

I stepped into the very White House .
White fluffy carpet , white sofa , glass table . It was kinda what I wanted as a kingdom .

'Would you like anything ?'

'No I'm alright.'

'Listen star I-I want to ask you something .'

'What?'

'I have this friend who knows you and wants to ask you a favour.'

'Who is it?'

'Do u know Noah ?'

'Yea your Noah.'

'No noah Williams.'

My eyes widened . I thought about the last time his name was mentioned . The picture . The picture that was the first thing to wreck Marco and i's friendship.

'Oh y-yea I know Noah. What does he want ?'

'He wants a revenge on one marco diaz.'

'Ugh about that hole sleeping thing ages ago . God if he was gonna get revenge why now !?'

'Because he is weak . Your not really his friend after what he says about you.'

Noah's POV :

I rolled up my sleeve to get the line . The girl Jackie told me about this but not to mention her name for some reason.

'Well apparently he called you a hore , slut , prick.'

'Yea like a week ago.'

'Oh no these are recent.'

She looked dissiponted .

'Listen star , I know you want Marco to be your Bestie but after everything don't you think it's better just to let go of him , maybe this could be the way.'

'Let me think about what I'm doing.'
She said

'I'll come back tomorrow .'

Stars POV:

I know I should of just strait up said no but then I know tomorrow I'll get a notification saying go back and say yes , really I know that is gonna happen.