You have invented a new kinda stupid

Stars POV :

I was actually in the Diaz house for a long time , you might not of know everything that went on , but I was in there long anough to see Marco and Jackie , we were in the same place as I was at prom . But instead of Marco running to hug me and me standing still , I sprinted . Sprinted as fast as I could . 'Don't look back.' A voice said 'he hates you , u hate him.' 'I DONT!' I was still running and behind me was Marco and Jackie , don't know why she was chasing me , she hates me .

I hid behind a tree and they ran strait past .

'Mirror , play Marco memories.'

A folder came up of pictures of us ,
Our first day
Our fist fight
Our first battle
Our first date ? What !?

I click on the first date folder .
I was so stupid . It was just me sat at a table , Marco and Jackie at another . I was ditched .
I can't blame Jackie and Marco for that I mean I did set them up .
How ? Here's how !

go back 2 years , they are 15/16

Jackie and I were actually pretty close , but she wanted a love . We were at a party and I just thought heck Marco won't ever fall for me I would have to be nieve to set that aside so I introduced him to Jackie . The laughed and I just had a broken smile .

I must of invented a new kinda stupid like a open all the cages in a zoo kinda stupid . I really wished I never did that , it set my heart a flame but it didn't show
'Star Marco and I are gonna go out , have fun.'
They both hugged me

Skip 1 year

Jackie and I didn't talk anymore . But Marco and I grew even closer .

UGH why am I talking about this .
I hope last me was proud of me .

Anyway ..
I had to think of things to do seems that I had dropped out , can someone help for ideas !? Mom ?

Marcos POV :
'Marco I hate to tel you but I feel like you should forget about star , she is tagging you along with her games , if she cared she wouldn't of ran.'

'Jackie I know but she is in a bad place.'

'Then why isn't she talking to you?'

'I-I don't know .'

'Come on let's get you home.'

Jackie and I walked home all silent . When I walked in , I saw my mom , she was reading a note .

'Hey mom what you reading.' I asked

'Oh nothing.' She hid the note in the sofa .
'Marco I have to tell you something.' She patted the sofa
'Star came over today , do you know She is cutting her self up ? It up to her shoulder.'

My fave was in shock , last time I saw yesterday it was only up to her elbo.

'I knew.'

'Well also she kinda maybe also dropped out of school'

my face flooded with more tears , my mom pulled me into a hug. i maybe would never see star again , i know tis would happen when she left for mewing but at least i would know 1- she was ok and 2 i would know where she was.

'aww my poor baby.'

i walk up stairs and try and get hold of her . after 20 try of calls and texts i get a notification from janna.

'hey marco , wuu2 nothing good come over i need to find star and tom , they have gone missing and i know they are together .'