Voice recordings

Marcos POV :

As the Uber driver drove off I walked in to get my key . I was creeped out when I told the guy my name and he said I had already booked .

Creepy .

Anyway I was in room 23 a fancy room actually , nice cozy sheet and a letter with stars name on it. Ahh

WAIT. That's not normal . Non of this is . How the hell can I afford this room , what the fuck is this letter.

I scamed it only taking important information out . The words I got were:

Star nextdoor don't talk she die -Jackie

Great words.

Stars POV :

I could hear a song next door but not Marco . I'm not 100% if he knew I was here.

'Hey star . Do you believe me yet?'

'Nope.'

'Well what if we listen to what was happening and why he had his music so load.'

'Um , I guess .'

She plugged in a head set into a box which I guess had a connecting one next door .

When I put the head phones on I didn't hear the music anymore , but I did hear Marcos voice.

Jackies POV :

The recording thing was pretty easy I just cut my name out of it . EASY.

I could see stars heart brake from the reaction , I just really wanted to laugh at her Cry . SO BAD!

The recordings were :

'I love you , screw what other people think , you are the best and any other girl can go fuck herself.'

He said that to me when I was getting slut shamed for cheating on him. That hole Noah thing , where he cheated on me cus he thought I cheated on him , it was true , but Marco didn't believe it.

Anyway after that message Star didn't. Want to hear anymore and simply asked.

'What do I do now Jackie . I don't want to be with a cheater . What will I do .'

Can I ask her to give in ? Or do I still need to do the thing with Janna and tom. I think I'll do that.

( side note . Starco is still a thing in the story.)

Jannas POV:

'TOM ! IM COLD AND HUNGRY COME HUG ME AND BRING THE FUCKING ICE CREAM!'

I said with my blanked half way done my legs and potato chips covering my chest. Friends was on tv , it was our fav show to binge watch and get frustrated at .

#couple goals