We are history

Stars POV :

At 5:00 I was at the bus stop . It was cold , wet and only 1 person was there with me. We have off a weird vibe . Then when I finally dropped my pen . They spoke

'Nice pen.'

'Oh Thankyou.'

'I'm Oskar . I'm on a quest to find the girl I lost years ago.'

'Oskar ?'

'Star!'

He hugged me . Now back story . Before tom there was Oskar . Oskar was that person who would txt you when ever you were not with him .

But he did have the tendency to cheat. And I would coming running back , then tom stopped me and I dated him

*flash back, Star on the sofa with Janna about to get back with oskar*

'JANNA HE TEXT ME !'

'Let me guess , he claimed he missed you ? Claming he cares? Even though he never did .
Star get t in your head . If he cared about you he would have no intention to cheat.'

'But he said he changed.'

'NO STAR! He cheated and if he cheates that means he wouldn't care to loose you. Please block his number'

*end of flash back*

'So Oskar Who is this girl ?'

'Actually you Star. You blocked my number and I never Hurd from you.'

'Well That was ment to be a hint . But I'm with Marco , sorry.'

Jackies car pulled up , Oskar got in aswell

'OSKAR WHAT THE HELL GET OUT MY CAR IM NOT A TAXI.'

I couldn't help but laugh . I know I shouldn't at this kinda time but I couldn't help it.

As we drove to jackies house , silence was in the car . I couldn't look outside because the window s were blacked out and I didn't want to move because it looked like there was blood and hand cuffs on the other side .