Hurt

Mrs.Diaz:

'Marco I got you a coffee-'

I dropped the plate .

'MARCO STOP.'

I hit the blade out of his hand and he cried .

'Marco what going on please speek to me.'

'Mom I just want you to hug me .'

'Ok baby , everything is ok.'

My poor boy . Why ? This isn't him . When he is like this he speaks to me or Star . It brakes my heart to know both the children I watch are hurting them self .

'Mom , when I was little you never told me the stress of life or love it isn't simple . This past week has tore everyone apart.'

'Honey love isn't simple . When I met my ex husband I thought I was happy till I saw your dad . We had secrets ronday vos and we just clicked . And life will bring ups and downs like a roller coaster but the best part is that you will have fun . Even when the worst drops come and your scared , there will be another up around the corner . Now come on , let's get you a new coffee.'

Stars POV :

It was about 7:00 and Janna got a text from Marco.

'Hey star , Marco isn't doing well.'

'Why ?'

'His mom just text me this.'

She gives me her phone .

'Hey Janna it's angie . Please if you see star please tell her Marco needs someone right now. This is something Jackie can't fix.'

I hand Janna the phone .

'Janna you don't get it , I can't face him . I've said shit , done shit . Dissiponted him . I don't want to see him . I really don't . I love him to pecies-'

'But you don't want to get hurt.'

'Exactly.'

'What is I get a tape so you can talk to him.'

'You would do that ?'

'Yes.'

Janna climes to the top bung and wraps a bandage around my arm . Then Hugs me.

'Just don't tell them where I am , promise.'

'Promise.'