Scaredycat

Shawn's P.O.V

Sitting down on the couch with Y/N we snuggled into each other under the blankets. We were in the theatre room in my house watching scary movies.

She decided that we should gear up for halloween and watch horror movies. Considering it was about 7 days away I didn't really mind.

Putting on halloween Y/N and me squished closer to each other this movie wasn't scary, but we had been watching insidious before this. So we were a little freaked out.

Halfway through the movie Y/N got up and said she needed a drink. I followed behind her and let her go a little ahead so I could turn the lights on and pause the movie. I couldn't see her anymore but I heard her scream.

"Y/N!" I ran.

Looking around to see why Y/N screamed I looked and saw Nash and Cameron wearing masks. Seeing Y/N huddled into her knees against the wall I glared at the boys.

"Y/N were so sorry. We were trying to scare Shawn not you." Cam said.

She just pulled her knees closer to her. I went over and picked her up cradling her to my chest. Walking up stairs I put her in our bed.

"Shawn. Don't leave me." she said.

"I have to really quick to go let the boys out and turn all the lights off" I told her. "I promise my love that nothing is going to happen"

"ok..."

Looking like she doubted me as I left the room I ran back downstairs and turned everything off in the theatre room. Looking at Cam and Nash I led them out of the house. Turning the lights off I ran back to the room.

Y/N was huddled under the blankets so I could only see her eyes. She looked so snuggly I took my shirt off and climbed into bed with her. Pulling her into my she snuggled her head into my chest.

"Thanks for protecting me Shawn"

"Your welcome my babe! I'll always protect you!"

I could feel her smile.

I looked down at her and just looking at her made me smile. She was my baby and I wouldn't let anything scare her.