Coachella

Shawn's P.O.V

Getting up and out of bed I smiled. Today was the day I was taking Y/N to Coachella she had no idea. It was going to be a big surprise. I knew she wanted to go and see Kygo, The Weeknd, Cardi B, and a few others so I planned this special for her.

Quickly jumping through the shower I got out and wrapped a towel around my waste. (side note: just imagine 👅👅👅)

Walking back into our bedroom I pulled out shorts and a shirt and got dressed. Slightly jumping on the bed I heard Y/N groan a little. She rolled over and lifted her head so she was looking at me.

"Do you have to be like that?"

"like what?" I asked trying to be clueless.

"jumping on the bed when i'm trying to sleep" she said pulling the pillow over her head.

"but I have an exciting adventure for you! You have to get up and get dressed babes" I smiled.

Pulling the pillow off her head I wrapped my arms around her waste and pulled her towards me so she was sitting in between my legs. She leant her head on my chest and just sighed.

"this better be a super amazing adventure if your getting me to do things at the ass crack of dawn" she smiled up at me.

"oh trust me! Your going to love it" I said kissing her nose.

"okay you've convinced me. I'll be ready in a few minutes."

She crawled out of the bed and made a b-line for the bathroom. I just shook my head and smiled I love her so much.

At Coachella•

Walking into the festival I could see Y/N's eyes light up. She was loving every second of this.

"okay so I have this map of the place and it also has the performances on here to! I really want to go see Kygo, he's my top priority!" she smiled at me.

"alright let's take a walk!"

Grabbing her hand she was walking a little ahead of me I smiled pulling out my phone.

shawnmendes she's my festival girltagged @youruser

tagged @youruser

@princessmuffin21 looks so fun! ☺️ Have fun Shawn!!!

@saraiscoolandsmart this looks so cool! Hope your having a blast at coachella! 🙌🏼😁

@cute_kittycat24 i'm so jealous but I love this photo so much! Have an amazing time!! 💚🧡

@DECENDANTS2life This photo is so cute! I wish I was at Coachella to! 🙌🏼💕

@randomuser1 that's so not fair. That should be me.

@shippingshawn&y/n ^^^ don't be rude.

Looking at how many of my fans had already commented I smiled and shut my phone off. Finally Y/N was where she wanted to be, at the stage where the wal-mart yodelling kid was performing. Of course.

Looking over a bit to the left of the stage I saw Justin Bieber. I don't like that kid, putting my hands on Y/N's waste I danced us over so that Justin couldn't see us anymore.

Kygo's Performance•

I was standing behind Y/N and hugging her. It was pretty dark out now which was good then people wouldn't recognize me and I could just enjoy my time with Y/N.

The stage lights lit up and Kygo came out. Y/N was bouncing slightly and he starting playing Never let you go. I could slightly hear Y/N singing and it was cute.

I'm so lost in these summer nights
So lost in your crystal eyes
And even when this night is day
I won't regret the words I'm saying
Yeah I will never let you go
Never let you go, I know
I will never let you go
Never let you go, no, no

I whispered the lyrics into her ear. I could see her shiver a little. I smirked, I loved having this affect on her even from doing something so little.

"Shawn" she turned around to look at me. "I don't think we can stay here any longer" she said.

"what? why not?" I asked.

"because I need you now" she whispered to me.

Grabbing her hand I pulled her out of the crowd and we made our way out of the festival. I'd say this day was just getting to the good part.