So why don't you come on over

Y/N's P.O.V

Lying in my bed for the fourth night in a row yet again it was around 1:30 am and I couldn't sleep.

Checking my phone again no notifications. I looked on instagram again and put my phone away.

Thinking back to a few weeks ago when Shawn said I could call him whenever no matter what. I picked up my phone again.

Calling My Baby 😍

Hello?

His groggy voice answered.

Hi i'm sorry I woke you up.

It's ok angel what's up?

I can't sleep, can you come over?

sure! I'm leaving now see you soon.

Bye drive safe.

Ending the call I turned on the light in my room and went to open the window.

My parents and siblings were sleeping and they didn't like when Shawn stayed over at night. So him climbing through the window was a last resort to not wake up my family.

Hearing his jeep pull up I smiled. Looking out the window when I saw him I waved. I felt like I rapunzel with him climbing up to my room.

He got inside and I shut the window.

"hey babe!" Shawn said while hugging me.

"hey! Thanks for coming!"

"no problem!"

I smiled at him and went to turn out the light. Coming back to the bed I crawled in next to Shawn.

He had taken his shirt off obviously when I had turned the lights out. I didn't mind though.

Snuggling up to him I put my head on his chest, he started running his fingers through my hair.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I just want to spend the whole day with you!" I said.

"me to babe! But ill see you after school!"

"I know but that's way to long! What if I fake sick or something"

"I dunno" he laughed.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you!" Shawn said.

"Yes?"

"I got us tickets to go see the Maple Leafs play on saturday!"

"really?"

"ya! Ice level and everything!"

"Oh yay! I'm excited!" I laughed.

"i'm glad!"

"You know I could see us doing this every night!" I said.

"doing what?"

"Spending the night with each other and just talking like this!"

"oh ya! Me to! I wish we could do this every night, you help me sleep!" Shawn said.

"You help me sleep to" I laughed to myself.

Looking up I saw Shawn yawn.

"Your tired?" I asked.

"Yes" He smiled.

"ok! Lets sleep!"

I smiled and fell asleep in Shawn's arms.

I knew my parents would be mad in the morning when they caught us. But right now I couldn't care less.