You again. (Chapter 1)

*NANCYS POV*

If none of you remember, my name is Nancy. Im 18 and im living in Hawaii with Oakley, Jade, Ella, Sarah, Lacey, Joe, George and Hayes. Me and Oakley went out, when we were 14, only for 3 months, Hayes dated so many girls, the only other person I've dated since then is a guy called Brad. I hate him now, he cheated on me, 3 times. Well im kinda lying, were not in Hawaii yet, ive been living in a apartment with Jade and Oakley in London for a year. Were moving tomorrow, were seeing everyone over there, i cant wait.

"NANCY!" Jade shouts.

"WHAT?!" I shout.

"WHERES MY BREAKFAST?!" She shouts.

"OAKLEY!" I shout.

"SORRY" He shouts.

We all walk out of our bedrooms and look at eachother, Oakley is way taller than us, Jade and I are the same height.

"I want more breakfast!" She says.

"Fine I'll make you some" He says and scruffs her hair up.

"And me!" I say.

"Urg, okay!" He says and scruffs my hair up too.

We both go into the bathroom and sort out our hair. Were leaving tomorrow and none of us have packed, me and Jade havnt seen the rest of the girls in 2 years! I havnt seen Hayes in 3 years, me, Naomi and Nash meet up on the holidays, there still going out, they live in Hawaii, but about 2 hours away from our new house. I go into my room and get my suitcase out, i have a huge suitcase, i put all my clothes in there and shoes and makeup and accessorize, i think i might need 3 suitcases, but i have them as well.

"BREAKFAST!" Oakley shouts.

I run out my room and go to the kitchen, i grab my plate and go back into my room. Mine and Jades room are the same size, Oakleys is the smallest, he has a single bed, me and Jade have king beds.

"THANK YOU!" I shout.

I finish up and our door bell rings, thats the moving people, all our furniture is coming with us. Well all of us, including the girls and boys, have decided were bringing our stuff for our bedroom. Im pretty sure, everything else is there. They start taking stuff, bit by bit, even our beds, were staying at our friends tonight.

"Is that everything?" I ask Oakley.

"Yeah, i think, were going to keep everything here" He says.

"Has everyone got there stuff?!" Jade shouted from her room.

"No, im going to pack everything now!" I shout back.

"Have you got everything?" I ask Oaks.

"Yeah, im going to get my suitcases now."

I nod and walk to my room, i need my phone charger, some magazines and news papers. I put it all in my handbag and walk out the door, Oakley has his 2 suitcases, i have 3 and so does Jade.

"Jade you packed?!" Oakley shouted.

"Yeah, just need some help!"

He rolls his eyes and goes to her room, i giggle and pull the rest of my suitcases by the door. We should be leaving to go to our friends house in 15 minutes, we have to say goodbye to the apartment. Jade and Oakley walk out with suitcases 2 minutes later, Jade and Oakley went out when we were 16 for about a week, i didnt care, thats when i liked Brad.

"Lets go!" He says.

"Wait we need to say goodbye to everything" Jade says.

"Fine, meet you by the car?"