chapter 15- Seeing Him and Getting Together

him. he was here. he was staring at us like a hawk.

"Niall. Steve's here." I whispered scared to death. we sat at a table and Niall called Paul to come as we had no idea how he was here. he's in custody! my breathing was uneven and I was feeling very light headed. I looked around and he was in a different place. he was sat at a table with a lady and a child. I looked around again for Paul. hang on Steve is there serving lunch to the man. wait no he's in the security suit by the door. o my gosh he's everywhere. I stood up and I felt dizzy and disorientated.

"lizzie? what's wrong." Niall asked coming up behind me and asking concerned.

"he h-he S-Steve is....everywhere." I told him as the tears started to flow. "Niall what's happening to me?" I asked scared to death. my sight was staring to have dots of black all over. "Niall call for help." I instructed before I fell to the ground and the darkness consumed me.

BEEP...beep...BEEP...beep....BEEP...beep...

I could hear a loud beep followed by a quieter one. where am I? suddenly the events in the cafeteria. I opened my eyes to darkness. darkness not as the darkness I was in only moments ago though. I looked around. I was in a rooms similar to what Liam had been in. I realised I had a oxygen mask on and took it off. I sat up slowly and looked around. I saw that the curtains were shut and it seemed dark outside. I looked up and saw a clock and realised it was 1:30 am. wow! I continued to look around and noticed a bed beside me. I looked closer at the sleeping body to see it was Niall. he seemed so peaceful but I needed answers.

"Naill" I whispered. "Niall!" I said slightly louder. hummmm what can I do to wake him up. I tried to get out but I have  a IV drip in one hand and two life supports on the other. one in my stomach and the other on me normally. why my stomach? oh my God! the baby! I screamed in my head I needed answers and now! "NIALL HES HERE! HELP! STEVE! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled but not loud enough for anyone else who wasn't in the room to hear. Niall sat up instantly and fell out of bed.  started laughing so much my stomach hurt. he got up and looked around and then his sleepy eyes fell on me and widened and seems fully awake.

"Lizzie! your awake! oh my gosh! your awake!" he seemed surprised and ran over to me and gave me a massive hug. I suddenly saw he was crying slightly. "we thought we had lost you!" he cried.

"Niall what are you talking about? I don't understand what's going on?" I asked

"lizzie. you've...umm...you've been in a coma for two and a half weeks." my eyes widened.

"I've what?" I gasped.

"you passed out when you thought you had seen Steve you were so scared. you hit your head proper hard and got yourself into a coma."

"is the baby ok?" I asked, scared I may not like the answer.

"yeah its fine!" I reassured "that's what this is your baby's life support." Nialll showed me pointing to the wire going into my stomach.

"oh cool." I said.

"oh I am so happy your fine! they were scared as you body was working harder to also keep the baby alive." he said smiling.

"wait! Steve's trial! I missed it!" I gasped.

"don't worry the boys and I took care of it and he's in hospital. the fact you are pregnant and in a coma partly as his fault he is banged up in prison for  8 years. then an extra two for the abuse and also umm............he was found guilty of something else." he told me looking down into his lap.

"what?" I asked.

"he was dealing drugs and also he...........he caused your mum to die. he paid the driver to kill her. I am so sorry. but it does mean his in jail for life with everything." Niall told me. I couldn't help it I just sat there and cried into his shirt as he hugged and comforted me.

I cried for 1 hour 23 minutes. surly that's a new world record!? after I had finished crying we talked about what I had missed.

the boys had moved out of the house. Simon wanted them nearer the recording studio so they now live in a apartment block. the whole floor is for the boys and only certain people could access it. they had moved into their own apartments. Louis and Eleanor together, Zayn and Perrie together, then Niall, Harry and Liam on there own. each of the apartments had a kitchen two rooms and one with an en-suite, a lounge area and another room each boy uses for their own thing. apparently there are still three apartments on the floor and ones mine if I want it.

"I would take it but I cant pay for it." I told him. "Oh my God! what am I gunna do when I leave here. I have no job, no money"

"its fine. I can give you some to help you get on your feet get the apartment you know."

"oh Niall that's so sweet but I couldn't let you do that!"

"I can afford it im sure!" he said.

"yeah but then also I don't like living by myself very much, especially after what's happened I don't know if id cope!" I admitted. "ill just see if a friend will have me."

"I know! why don't you move in with me! I find it really lonely around the apartment and ill help you out when the baby comes!" he seemed really excited.

"id like that. thank you so much Niall" I told him and started to cry. "Niall you're such an amazing friend I don't know what id do with out you!" I cried. "ohh damn these stupid pregnancy hormones!" I cried and we both laughed a little.

"no problem im looking forward to it!" he smiled. "right I better tell a nurse you're awake!" he smiled getting up, he kissed my forehead and left. I took the covers off and looked at my stomach, it was starting to get bigger. Maternity clothes here I come! I placed a hand on my tummy and smiled knowing my child was in there.

the door reopened and in walked Niall and a nurse. she check on a few things and said I was fine and I could come off the life supports and drip in the morning. we thanked her and she left.  we sat there in silence Niall at the bottom of my bed. he seemed deep in thought.

"Niall what you thinking about?" I asked curious. he got off the bed and came closer and crouched holding my hand and staring into my eyes.

"Lizzie. I have wanted to tell you this for so long but I think maybe you don't feel the same way.  but I need to tell you. from the moment I met you I couldn't look at any other girl the same way. I look at you and smile every time and I cant help but feel my heart rate excel. I know you may say its too soon and im still young and dumb and not as clever or wise as Liam but I know one thing there is no way on earth I am wrong with this. I-I... Lizzie. I think im in love with your beauty, kindness, humour, your forgiveness and your love for everyone and everything. Lizzie what im trying to say is. I think I've fallen for you. I-I love you Lizzie." he said not leaving eye contact and I could tell he was honestly speaking from the heart.  "Lizzie im not afraid to hide it anymore. im in love with you. tell the paps, the fans Simon the boys the world. Lizzie. I love you with all my heart." I wiped a few stray tears. it was beautiful.

"Niall. no one has ever spoken about me like that. thank you." I said before I started leaning in and smashed my lips on his. our lips moved like one. perfectly in sync. it was perfect. I felt the sparks in my stomach as I heard the heart beat on my heart monitor accelerate. everything was perfect. he pulled away and got down on one knee. 

"Lizzie, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked his blue eyes sparkling at me.

"yes. forever and ever and ever from the bottom of my heart. yes. because guess what?" 

"what" he asked.

"I love you too".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! who expected that?  it cute isn't it. wouldn't you want the person you like to say that to you? ha lol!

anyways.

add

comment

vote!

luv ya all!xxxxxxxxxx