EPILOGUE!

I stood at the door way of the church with the other bride’s maids. We giggled and talked just waiting for Perrie. The blue dress moving against my thigh in the light breeze as the hot sun beat down on us. The boys are all inside and Zayn at the altar waiting for his bride. He asked all the boys to be his best men. The quadruplets are sat with Joann, Deborah and Trisha.

The sleek black limo pulled up outside the church on time and Perrie got out the car followed by her dad. Holding her father’s arm Perrie walked into the church a smile across her face. We followed behind. I smiled to people i knew, and just concentrated on walking up there.

I and the other bride's maids sat at the front with Deborah Trisha and Joann. I then took a crying Hope from Joann's arms soothing her trying to get her to quieten down.

"Dearly, beloved. We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards." the vicar started. This is it, my Zaynie is all grown up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------3 hours later

I'll admit it. I cried! It was just beautiful.

The reception was held at a hotel down the road.  We were all sat at the long tables waiting for the speeches.

"Hello, can I have your attention please?" Zayn asked standing up in his smart tux. "Today really was a dream. I married someone i thought i never could. An amazing sweet girl that has to really couldn’t live without. I don’t know who i would be without Perrie. She really has changed me for the better." he smiled at Perrie looking at her. "Perrie. Babe. I couldn’t be happier that it's you I’m married to. Honestly you really are the most awesome person ever." Zayn said but he was interrupted by Louis.

"Rude! Apparently you aint met me!" he bellowed making us erupt with laughter.

"Anyways. Perrie you're the apple of my eye. And I’m pretty sure you were made for Me." he paused looking back to the rest of us as Perrie cried small tears of happiness. "I have made many different mistakes, I love Perrie and yet the most stupid thing is I cheated on her. When this happened and we had a break i was sat with Lizzie my best friend. Lizzie do you mind if i say what you told me?" he asked and I shook my head. "We sat in a field and i was crying i said 'Lizzie, i have made the worst mistake of my life, what do I do?' she looked at me and thought before saying 'Zayn, you're so so so right what you did WAS wrong and I feel disappointed in you. But i believe in fate. Everything happens for a reason. So something will come from this. I know that you love Perrie and well I know she loves you. So, I want you to let her have her space.' well i must admit from the laughter that came from her next meant i apparently had a very funny face on. 'What?' i gasped? 'Have you ever heard that phrase? If you love something let it go if it comes back then it's yours if not then it never was in the first place. Change it slightly. See what life is like without her, then tell her why you need her back.'  I waited and thought and this is what i said to her when i strolled to her apartment.

“‘Perrie, just listen. I need you more then you know. You may not see it but i do. I love you more than you can understand. Your smile. Your eyes. Your voice. Your kisses. Your help. Your kindness. Your passion. You. Perrie Edwards I need you! I love you until the end of time all the way from the beginning. Perrie if I leave without your love, as much as I will cry I will accept it. It's your decision and well i have only half a heart without you. Please Perrie, I made a mistake and if you let me please let me love you again and I will make it up to you.' I was on my knees. She looked at me and bent to my level and whispered to me 'you already have.'" he turned to Perrie again. "I know you're wondering why I told you this. Because Perrie I wasn’t finished. I love you babe and well, please forgive me for what I did but I want you to remember that what I said was true. Your smile. Your eyes. Your voice. Your kisses. Your help. Your kindness. Your passion. You! Perrie I love YOU! Don’t forget it.” He smiled as we clapped and many of us, including me, whipped our tears away especially Perrie.