Chapter 27-Life and Dress Shopping

2 months later

it's 5:30 and i am sat watching the TV, breast feeding Joe. he's so calm and his tuffty blonde hair is starting to show. Hope and Darcy are already in bed and Niall is just putting James down as I speak. It feels fairly weird breast feeding i don't know how to describe it really. i can't help it but sometimes I even feel aroused by it....man that's cringey! haha.

just then i felt my head tip back a little as a random moan escaped my lips. It startled me greatly as i had no idea where it came from. i looked around blushing furiously, luckily i don't think anyone heard. once Joe had fallen asleep i dragged my tired body from the sofa taking him to the babies room so he too could sleep in his bed. i got in there and laid him down gently kissing his fore-head and then his brother and sisters in turn before leaving the room. i went back out to see Niall sat on the sofa...he seemed to be smirking.

"what?" i asked quietly as to not disturb my sleeping babies.

"nothing..just heard you're little moans, was you'r 'lil boy pleasuring you?" he asked smirking like hell. i blushed a little feeling my checks burn. i didn't answer i just sat by him. he pulled me into his side and i snuggled into him, letting my nose take in his distinctive aroma as he wrapped his arm around my body placing his hand on my now flat stomach. i was pretty proud it had gone down so quickly, i just ate really healthily and i run every morning and sometimes twice a day at the weekend.

we continued to watch Eastenders before i said it.

"babe, do you remember that day, we were taking down Laura's cot and i asked you how?" i asked looking up at him.

"mmm, I do." he said looking down.

"well i want to ask, do you ever have moment like that? i mean for me these last 11 months.... it's been crazy, i've had great friends, got away from Steve for good, had quadruplets, lost a daughter, been kissed by Liam, fallen in love with you..it's just.wow alot to take in i guess." i said looking at him.

"i guess, especially the year 1D started i guess this last period of time has been pretty wow i guess." he said

"yep, well, i'm going to bed, Perrie and the rest of us are going dress shopping tomorrow and i believe you and the boys are going tux shopping?" i questioned and he nodded. Zayn and Perrie are getting Married in 2 months on May 29th but she wants to be prepared. i kissed him good night before going to bed.

--------------------------------------------------THE NEXT DAY------------------------------------------------

it's 9:30 and El and I stood together outside Perrie and Zayn's door, each of us carrying two baby car seats and our handbags. the girls are meeting at Perrie's and the Boys at mine. Perrie opened the door, her blonde hair in a messy bun, with little make-up on. she was dressed in a flowery short dress and black leggings. El carrying James an Charlotte went in first wearing jeans and a low cut black top that clung to her perfect body. i then walked in carrying Joe and Hope wearing only old jeans and a purple top that must have been in my wardrobe for years.

already there was Zayn's mum Trisha and all his sister's  Yaser, Doniya and Waliyha, Perrie's mum Deborah, her step-mum Joann and step-sister Caitlin. Also all Perrie's band mates were there, Jesy, Jade and Leigh-Ann

Yaser, Doniya, Waiyha, Catlin,Jesy, Jade, Leigh-Ann,  El and I are all Bridesmaid's for Perrie and she asked El to be her maid of Honor. after we decided which car people were going in we set off.

Trisha, Yaser, Doniya, Waliya are in Trisha's car. Deborah, Joann, Catlin are in Joann's car. Jesy, Jade, Leigh-Ann, El and Perrie are all in Perrie's and i'm in my car with James, Charlotte, Joe and Hope.