chapter 16- Telling The Boys and Baby News

the boys are coming later today. they don't know that I am awake so we have decided to surprise them. im going to continue to seem unawake and then 'wake up' suddenly surprising them and just acting like I've been awake for all the time. however Eleanor does know about this as she is bringing me some clothes as the doctor says I can go home today.

we've also decided to not just tell them we're going out but let them work it out themselves.  it will be a fun way to do this. 

its 11:30 and they said they will be here anytime between 11:45 and 12 so I have to start laying down and being in the right place for it all. Niall is watching TV so I am just watching but in the right position and all so all I have to do is shut my eyes.

we continued to watch TV when I hear the boys voices. I smiled at Niall and shut my eyes.

"do you think she will be awake today?" I heard Louis say in a hopeful way. 

"I don't know Louis, just don't get your hopes us, ok babe?" I heard El say. wow she is a good actor.

"yeah. yeah you say that every day!" Louis said sounding like a child.

"I still cant believe that Niall hasn't left the hospital at all this whole time!" Liam said

"I know!" I heard Harry say. I haven't heard Zayn yet though. I heard the door open

"hey Ni. how you doing mate?" I heard Liam say.

" Im okay. just what if she never wakes up." I hear Niall sigh and I try my best not to laugh.

"Niall we all know she will wake up maybe sooner rather then later!" I can almost hear her smile.

"hey Louis wheel me over to her bed will ya?" I heard Liam ask. he must still be in a wheel chair because of his injuries. how do they get him to his flat?

"yeah sure bud!" he says and I can hear a small creek of the break being taken off. I feel somebody grab my hand I chose this is my moment.

"you know, I would prefer it if you didn't hold my hand Mr Payne as yours are very sweaty!" I say sitting up and opening my eyes to see a very shocked looking Liam, Louis and Harry who all have their mouths on the ground, Eleanor and Niall are just laughing so much I swear they are going to wet themselves and then my room will stink! "oi! shut your gobs you'll catch flies! what are you frogs?" I questioned sending El and Niall into even more fits of laughter. they just looked at me surprised.

"y-you're a-awake!" Louis stutters.

"yes well done Sherlock Holmes!" I say clapping my hands. El and Niall still laughing. I must admit their faces are priceless! I started to giggle. "I've been awake since half 1 this morning!" I told them. they continued to stare. I just rolled my eyes. they wouldn't stop I beckoned El with my finger and whispered to her. she passed the message on to Niall and they both looked at me and nodded there heads. the boys hadn't moved and I wanted to snap them out of their trances of shock.

"oh my god!" I suddenly gasped. "Niall go and get the doctor! I think my water just broke!" I yelled. and he ran out the room knowing my plan.  "im only a month down! oh my God its probably a miscarriage!" I started 'crying' on Eleanor who had come over to me.

"LIZZIE ITS GUNNA BE FINE!" Liam said suddenly panicking.

"yeah itll be fine!" Louis and Harry said trying reassure themselves more then me. and that's when I lost it and Niall Eleanor and I just started to laugh. the boys just looked dumbfounded.

"im not in labour stupid's! now I have your attention" I started "im awake!" I said and they all gave me a hug, first el then Lou and then Harry. I had to lean over for Liam as he was in the wheelchair. "oh will someone get Niall, he's just out the door well he should be." I said suddenly realising we hadn't gotten him in. Louis got up and left to get him and they came in and he sat next to me. all the boys but Niall and Liam were sat in a chair and so was Liam Niall was by me with his arm around my waist and Liam in his wheelchair. nobody had said anything about me and Niall but El had shot me a questioning look and I just gave her a look saying ill tell you later.