chapter 21- Letting Go and Jokes On Liam

1 month later.-------------------------

I still hold Laura close to my heart and I miss her and think of her everyday however today is the day I am letting go and Niall and I are going to put away the third crib. it's going to be hard and all but im finally ready. Liam and Harry are going to the hospital to get Liam's cast off, finally! El and Perrie offered to help but as it's just a crib I said we're fine, so they are going on a double date with the boys!

I walked into the kitchen after showering and dressing.

"morning!" Niall said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"do we have any Haribo?" I asked.

"You know usually people reply with morning, but you....no! your unique!" he laughed. I glared at him.

"do we have any Haribo?" I asked again. when he saw I was serious he stopped laughing and went to the cupboard and got out a big pack. at the moment im always craving Haribo and Yorkshire Puddings! he gave them to me and I smiled.

"thank you!" I said taking the pack and going to sit down on the sofa. laughing he came and sat next to me.

"you ready for today?" he asked. I nodded my head stuffing another Haribo egg into my mouth, they really are Haribo's best invention!

after finishing the bag we got up and went to the room. I sighed before we started taking down the white crib and putting it back into the box, once we finished we sat down against one wall and looked around the room in silence.

"I cant belive this"

"what?" Niall asked

"this! one minute I was being abused and raped twenty-four seven and now im pregnant with two of my children, morning one of my dead child, I have the greatest friend and awesome boyfriend and im 18. how. how did all this happen?" I asked.

"I cant answer that completely. but ill say this. life has a way to surprise you sometimes. you don't always know where the long path of life is taking you, you just follow." he smiled, kissed my forehead, picked up the box and took it to the other room, we're going to make it into a den room soon once ive had the kids.

I looked around the room again.  I got up and walked out the room shutting the door behind me.

"im going out to get some food! be back soon! love you!" I heard Niall yell before a door slamming. I still feel uncertain about being alone after Steve got out, so I think ill go to Zayn's. Perrie is out with Little Mix after the double date, so ill see him. I waddled to our room and got my phone. I locked the door and went to Zayn's.

"hey!" I said as Zayn opened the door.

"Hey, what you doing?" he asked.

"well the night you got back from tour 7 months ago we said we we're going to prank all the boys for eavesdropping and we have only done Harry so we need to work on it!" I said as I walked into his apartment and made myself comfy on the sofa.

"come on in get comfy!" Zayn said each word full and coated in thick sticky sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and just gave him a 'don't!' look.

"so who's next?" he asked

"Liam. we can cover his apartment in spoons!" I smiled evily.

"great! he and Harry are still out!"we grinned wickedly and got some money before heading to the shop.

we came back and had brought 250 spoons in total. some plastic some metal, some small and some big. they were all different but they were all our best friend in this prank.