chapter 17- Leaving Hospital and Mum-In-Training

I looked at the doctor and then the screen. I was going to have triplets. a tear fell from my eye.

"what's wrong?" Niall asked

"nothing. I-I just realised im going to be a mum." I smiled.

after I was cleaned up we went back to my room and we went into my room and get our stuff and went to the waiting area and called Paul.

when he arrived he warned that there were a few paps and some fans. he instructed us to go straight to the van and not to answer any questions and he would bring back my wheel chair, the hospital said I had to us just to the van as it was customs. he handed us hoddies and glasses thankfully mine was baggy.

when we went were all ready we left as a group in a small formation. Paul at the front,, then Liam being wheeled by Harry then me wheeled by Niall then Zayn then Louis and El. when we left the hospital we were swarmed by flashes and screams

"LIZZIE WHY WERE YOU IN HOSPITAL?"

"LIZZIE HAS YOUR CANCER GOTTEN WORST?"

"LIAM DID ZAYN REALLY PUCH YOU OUT THE WINDOW?"

"HARRY ARE YOUR REALLY DATING DANIELLE AND HAVE BEEN SINCE LIAM AND HER BROKE UP?"

and they just kept coming but we kept our mouths shut although I could tell at points each of us just wanted to punch them, then there was the fans.

"LOUIS LEAVE ELEANOR! COME WITH ME WE'RE DESTINED FOR EACHOTHER!"

"STOP MAKING SCENES AND LEAVE THE BOYS LIZZIE!"

"WHY DIDNT YOU JUST DIE?"

"SLUT!"

"WHORE!"

"BITCH!"

"FAKER!"

"HOE!"

"ATTENTION-WHORE!"

"FATTY!"

"UGGLY!"

and they just kept coming each time they made a bigger cut. Liam and I had to get in different sides because of our wheel chairs. I got in with the help of Niall and when straight to the back, Niall followed and sat next to me

Harry              Paul

Louis Eleanor Liam

Lizzie Niall     Zayn

"don't you dare listen to them!" Naill told me. I just nodded and looked out the window. I looked down at my stomach, im not fat. I  bloody pregnant! im no whore, slut or hoe I was raped. im not a faker, attention-whore and im not just making scenes, I really cant help it. I try not to be a bitch but im pregnant I have mood swings get over it! and yeah I know im ugly I cant help it please stop reminding me. wow im insane! im talking to myself! I need help! as I thought all of this a salty tear fell from my eye, my chin and onto the van floor.

when we got to the flats the boys showed me who's was who's we explained that I was moving in with Niall. they thought it was a bit soon but we explained we had agreed already and they all understood. Niall showed me around and it turns out that they had put all my things in one of Nialls rooms anyways. so it was fine Niall said I could have his bed and he'll have the couch but I insisted the other way.

my mind was still a little messed up with what had happened with the fans so I decided to have a walk to clear my head. I left the sleeping Niall a note and grabbed my phone and a tenner just encase.

the fresh air felt amazing as I walked towards the park I sat on the bench and watched many children running about as mums talked to other mums while keeping an eye on their kids or pushing them on the swings or caring for their babies. I looked at them knowing that soon that was going to be me. I let my hand naturally fall to my growing stomach as I smiled knowing my children were with me and that in just over 8 months I would be able to see them. I stood up and continued to stroll around until I came across a small child around 2 maybe 3 sat on the floor crying. I went up to her.