Helping Their Family and Liam Part 2

i woke up to find the room empty of all people but me. Why? well i found that out when i looked at the clock, 11:45! i slowly peeled the duvet off me and got up showered and dressed. i walked down the stairs to find everyone but Johannah in the Lounge.

"Hey babe!" Niall smiled turning everyone's attention onto me. he got up came over to me giving me a hug and kiss which i happily returned.

"hey Elizabeth, we're going to see Lottie today and we're leaving in ..." he trailed off to look at his watch. "10 minutes so go have breakfast!" he ordered.

"don't call me that! and  its ok ill just skip breakfast!" i smiled. everyone went silent. "what?

"Lizzie you aren't fat you're just carrying and baby!" Zayn said with everyone nodding along. i laughed.

"what do you think I'm having an eating disorder or something?" i asked, everyone looked at their shoes. "Is that what you really think?" i asked more serious. do they really think that? i mean i have thought of it but i have decided to live a normal to not hurt Niall and the babies. and the others as well. i love them all so so so much they really are my family.

"Babe we all love you so much as well you really are our family as well please promise to never think that way again! please you are perfect." Liam said, Niall gave him a small glare as he called me babe buit i just didnt think about it.

"Crap! did i say that aloud?" i asked

"LANGUAGE!! MY SISTERS ARE IN THE ROOM!" Louis yelled. "and you need to get used to NOT swearing when the twins arrive.\" he smiled.

"sorry! fine ill go eat." i smiled and everyone cheered as i left the room i could hear one of the twins saying "Louis what does 'crap' mean?" i laughed i wonder how he will explain that one!

i quickly had a small bowl of cereal as i wasn't that hungry. Honest! i went back out to the hall to see everyone getting their shoes on just as Johannah came through the door.

"hi everyone! she seems a bit better today she's looking forward to seeing you all!" she smiled. "can i just speak to Lizzie though? ummm just about err... pregnancy and birth things."  i followed her to the kitchen and she shut the door.

"i lied." she said " i want to talk about Lottie, she still wont tell me why she ran into the road, from eye witnesses it seems she ran out maybe intentionally, she just says that she didn't see it but i don't know, i was wwondering if you could help have a go?" she asked me.

"of course!" i gushed

"Lizzie we're going to go now!" i heard Louis yell.

well that's my cue, but ill talk to her!" i smiled getting up and leaving. i walked out to the fairly big 10 seater mini van outside, Paul and another body guard were outside.

"hey Paul!" i smiled embracing Paul in a hug.

"hey Lizzie, hows it going?" he asked as we pulled away.

"good thanks" i said getting into the mini van, i saw Niall at the back to sit with him.

in the end we sat like this:

Body Gard                                           Paul

Louis                      El                             Liam

Perrie                      Zayn                      Harry

Niall                       Lizzie