chapter 23- saying sorry and going to South Yorkshire

"Lou?" i asked knocking on the door as Louis' sobs came from behind the locked door. "please let me in. its just me." i said for about the 16th time.

"just you?" he asked his voice horse from crying and for speeking for the first time.

"yeah its just me!" i chirped. i heard the sobbing stop and footsteps grow loader towards the door. "hey." i said quietly as the door opened a little revealing Louis i looked into the distraught boy's bloodshot eyes.

"hey" he repeated almost sheepishly. he let me in and quickly shut the door. we ended up sat on the bed as i lent in giving him a massive warm hug.

"Louis....i.... i need to apologies. this was a prank. it's my fault and  the guilt is eating me alive. i know El loves you so much and is crying right now and i feel awful!" i explained

"apology accepted and it wasn't just that...it was..." he stopped looking away from me as a tear fell from his face.

"what?" i asked

"D-Daisy...she's my sister.....she.....she's in h-hospital." he stuttered before many more tears flowed from his eyes.

"oh Louis!" i gasped embracing him in another hug. "oh Louis i am so sos so sorry! what has happened?" i asked

"she....she ran out into the road...." he gasped before breaking down once more.

after he had recouped we went to the lounge to tell the others. we walked in and he straight away went to El and smashed his lips against hers and they kissed happily for about a minute. i had glided over to Niall and he was now stood by me kissing my forehead with his arm around my waist.

"how did you survive Lou?" he whisperd

"we just talked something else has also been bothering him." i spoke in his ear.

"i...i need to tell you something...everyone." Louis said when he and El finally came up for air. he sat down next to El "i......my..." he looked at me for suport.

"just breathe and tell them." i told him

"d-Daisy....she's in hospital.....r-ran into the road." he said as a tear wandered down his cheek before being swept away by his thumb. everyone sat/stood in silence as the news settled in.

"do you wanna go?" Harry asked.

"i-i've not thought about it. i mean i just thought you may need me here! with the band and i mean Lizzie has 1 month and what a week before her due date? i..." Louis started

"Louis....you can go mate! she is your sister." Zayn cut him off.

"i dont know if i'd be able to face her alone though" he whispered looking down. "i know! could you all come with me? Mum wont mind!" Louis asked. there was a round of 'yeah' s and 'sure mate' s. so it is set that we are to go to Doncaster and help Louis through this tough time. I know what it's like to have a family member in hospital...especially from a car accident.....especially some one like a sister.

*Flash back*

"come on Lizzie!" Sorrel yelled looking at me behind her as she continued to run. i remember screaming to her just before she ran intp the road. the terrified look on her face before the car went across her the screams i let out as i looked at my friend lying on the road half-dead. the lady in the car got out calling for an ambulance.

i remember being taken to the hospital with mum. i remember the white walls and the beeping heart monitor and the oxygen mask over her small face.

she was 7.

my best friend

like my sister.

i remember holding one of her hands as she coughed spluttering her last words. as she looked at her mum and then me before giving me her golden necklace....it was half a heart the had 'Best' engraved into it. i had the other half that read 'Friends'. i cried as she spoke her last words.

"please remember me....sister" i cried for hours. the Nurses and doctors tried to revive her...but they couldnt she was gone. i was 7 getting abused by my step dad and i just watched my friend die

*End of flash back*

i looked up to see people staring at me.

"you ok babe?" Niall asked. i nodded. it was then i felt the water going down my face. am i crying?

"yeah you are." Louis said. oops i think i just said that out load!

"yes yes you did." Liam laughed. wow! i really need to stop doing that

"yes you do!" Harry laughed harder then Liam. well that's scary better stop talking to myself.

"but where's the fun in that?" Louis asked with a smirk i looked at him and we all just laughed. at least his mind is off everything!

-________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey my lovely peeps! i am so sorry it was so short! i just didnt know what else was to happen in this chapter! WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS! i know what i wanna happen but i dunno how to get there! haha! anyways i would like to ask please read RUBY HORAN as it is really good and there may not be that many chapters but soon there should be from what ive heard ;)

anyways

add

comment

vote

luv ya all!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx