Back to Back Author's Notes!?

I know what you're thinking.

Akairia, you made us wait all day for another one shot and you left off on an author's note. Why are you doing this To us!? Just write your crappy fan fictions!

I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

I promise to try and do at least two right after this update. They may be awful and most likely based off of songs I know. Sorry. 

 But I just had a few ideas in school that's I don't mind you stealing for your own books.

A story about Peri, who has a crush on Xander and a small part of her past that led Hernandez to her psychotic self. May rom May not be cannon because supports with Niles...

A soulmate AU mixing the color one and the red string.

A story about Nowi's messed up past.

Where Kana as forgotten and there are twin Kanas. Female is forgotten and neglected so on her eighteenth birthday she runs away. 

A book about A character getting sucked into the fire emblem universe or vice versa. (Yilsee or Nohr/Hoshido/Valla)

Nohr And Hoshido being rival high schools and two people from the schools fall in love, in the middle of basically a gang war. Teen beach movie or outsiders anyone? Get those references and I will follow you. But you will have to make a quote from either or both to prove it in the comments.

Henry x anybody Christmas special where he makes crappy puns about Santa Caws

Just a few thoughts and feel free to steal them. ANd most of thst last paragraph is not part of the prompt...

Okay, one shot time!

Let's goooooooooo!

Still need comments

Still need comments...