Ricken x Reader

Warning, super dark and not intended for young readers. You have been advised.

In summary, for those of you who most likely don't want to read. Spoiler ahitng people ignore the next line.

Reader gets raped and Ricken saves her.

You whimpered in fear and you hit your lip to stop this horrible man from seeing your tears. His hand still were filthy, cold, clammy, huge, hairy, touchy. He was stark naked and you avoided even looking st him, until he held your head in place and made you sit beneath him. 

You close your mouth shut tight, burn he clearly won't hace any of it.

"Do it."

He seethes out of his mouth as he pushes you towards...him. You wouldn't open your mouth and he was annoyed. He used the hand thst he held you in place woht to jab your cheek causing you to exclaim in pain as he forces himself inside of your mouth. 

"Now do it. Or I send someone to destroy the whole town."

You try to gasp but he was literally choking you. Your whole family lived here, your mother and eight younger siblings. Your neighbors and the priest all loved here on the small town near Yilsitol. You couldn't bare seeing it gone. You let a tear drip from your eye as you obey his commands.

Until.

The door opens and your tears feel sticky from the newfound light. You rpjust noticed the chains bingin your arms behind your back and your legs To the floor. How did you not notice that? The man stopped laughing and looked at the little boy, about as old as you, in the doorway.

"Get out!"

The man screamed and threw a hand axe at him hit the head lymph dodged and retaliated with an air magic spell that sent him flying and exiting your mouth and he collided woht the wall, falling unconscious. One heck of a spell.

The little boy rushed over towards you and fiddled woth the chains as you cough up a thick white liquid.

"Hey, are you okay?!"

You couldn't speak, your throat throbbed. He saw this and only worked faster to free you. Not much help the team the man was stirring. He stood up and threw another hand axe at the boy who ducked. It barely missed the side of your head. Another tear or two hit the ground again.

The boy pulls out his tome again and he pushes the man back and keeps him held there's as he frees you. The spell ware said off once he leaves with you. But he had to carry your bridal style because you couldn't walk. The small boy struggled to carry you. He set you down after a while and you fought up more white, almost liquid.

"Are you alright? Can you speak now?"

You seem to have coughed it all up, but your throat hurts. YOu tried to speak but it came out in a raspy, hoarse voice filled with sobs.

"He....he...my mouth."

You started crying and the boy consoled you, he hugged you liek you're mtoher would when you were emotional on your time of the month.

"I'm sorry, I know. It's over now, you cannot come with us. We'll take care of you."

You trusted him and knowing the man, the village was already buring Down. YOu look at him and nod, trying to stand but you end up leaning on him to walk. He tells you about the He Shepards and how they were going to help you. 

His name was Ricken.

What a lovely name.