Chapter 1

Please ignore gramartical mistakes.

A big mansion is shown which is Oberoi Mansion. A man is getting ready in his room. He is looking handsome in his three piece suit. He is Shivaay Singh Oberoi the CEO of Oberoi Empire. While getting ready two boys enter in his room.

Boy 1:  bhaiya or kitni der lagaoge? Apki shaadi nehi hai.. Siddharth bhaiya ki shaadi hai.

S: shut up Rudra.(the boy is Rudra)

Boy 2: agar tum logo ka ho geya ho to hum chale? We are already late.

S: I'm ready Om (boy 2 is Omakara). Ye Rudra hi bakwaas kar raha hai.

R: accha thik hai abb chalo.. Shaadi mai kitni saari larkiya mera wait kar rahi hai..

ShivOmshut up Rudra.

Rudra makes a cry baby face and trio left for the wedding. They reached a Mansion which is decorated like a bride. They get down from the car and enter the mansion. They are mesmerized by the decor. 

O: it's beautiful.

R: ( looking at a girl) very beautiful.

O: I'm talking about the decoration and smacks Rudra's head.

S: i must say decoration is very beautiful. Now let's meet Siddharth.

They went to the stage and meets Siddharth.

Sidab aye tum log? I thought you guys won't come.

R: aree Sid bhaiya him to kabse ready the.. Shivaay bhaiya ne ready hone mai late kardi.

S: shut up Rudra.

O: aree chodo ye sab. Congrats Sid for your wedding (while hugging Sid).

After Om ShivRu hugged Sid. Then Mallika came to the stage with her friends. ShivOmRu greeted Mallika. When a scene caught Shivaay's sight. A girls was giving instructions to the waiters. Her hairs were flowing in the wind, she was tucking her hairs behind her ear. Her eyes, her smile, her beauty leave Shivaay in dazzle. He was staring at her like it's was the most beautiful sight he have ever seen. A voice broke his trance and came out from his dream land.

R: kaha kho gaye the aap bhaiya? Kabse bula raha hu apko.

O: haa Shivaay kabse bula rahe hai hum.. Are you okay?

S: kuch nehi guys..

Sidlagta hai kisi ladki ke khayalo mai kho geya tha.

Rudra and Sid hi-fives and Om giggles. Shivaay gives them a angry glare. Shivaay looks there to find the girl but he can't find her. 

S: BTW Sid ye decoration kafi accha hai..

Sidyess, because ye sab Mallika ki friend ne organize kiya hai. She is a very good organizer.

Her name is Anika.

Listening this name Shivaay felt something in his heart. In the whole wedding Shivaay searched for the girl but can't find her. Trio left for the Oberoi Mansion. After freshing up he dipped his legs in the water and starts thinking about the girl.

Shivaay's POV
After watching her I'm feeling very restless. I want to see her again. I don't know why but I want to see her, talk with her. I don't know her name or anything about her. She is a totally stranger for me. Why I am thinking about that girl? Shivaay you have become mad. You are thinking about a girl who is a stranger for you. Stop thinking about her.
POV ends.

Shivaay lied down on the bed and drifted into a deep slumber waiting for a new day.