Chapter 26

Please ignore grammatical mistakes and Happy reading❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day both Shivaay and Anika reached at the coffee shop as Mallika had told them. They both reached the coffee shop and was waiting for Mallika.. Mallika came greeted Shivika and Anika.

M: good morning and sorry guys mai late ho gayi..

S: aree ye koi neyi cheez nehi hai..(giggles)

M: shut up..(giving an angry glare)

A: Mallika tum hume kisi se milane wali thi na? (After calming both of them)

M: yes, mai tum dono ko apne boyfriend se milana chahti hu..(excitedly)

S: whattt!! Kon hai wo badnasseb? Aur tumne mujhe bataya bhi nehi...(doing drama)

M: excuse me badnasseb nehi khushnaseeb... Or tum to aise bol rahe ho jaise tumne mujhe batakar Anika ko propose kiya tha..(angrily)

A: okay..okay.. Calm down both of you..

M: (looking at his bf) aageya..

Shivaay and Anika both look at the direction and was shocked to see...... Aadvay in front of them.. Aadvay didn't notice them and hugged Mallika. Here Shivaay and specially Anika is standing in shock.

M: Aadvay meet my friend Shivaay and his love Anika..

Ad: Ani tu? (Standing in shock)

A: Mr Monkey.. Tune mujhe Mallika ke baare mai bataya keu nehi? (Angrily)

Ad: mai batane wala tha...(defending himself)

A: kab? Shaadi ke baad?

Ad: nehi Jhalli.. Mai tujhe Mallika se kal milane hi wala tha...

They both are fighting like kids and here Mallika is totally confused by all this..

M: (to Shivaay) Shivaay ye kya ho raha hai? (Whispering)

Shivaay explains her about their friendship.

M: Anika please Aadvay ko maaf kardo.. Ye sach mai kal tumse mujhe milane wala tha.. Please maaf kardo..

Ad: maaf karde na Jhalli.. Pleaseeeee.(making puppy face)

A: okay Mallika ne kaha isliye maaf kiya... But I'm really happy for you both...(with a smile)

Trio hugs and Shivaay cleas his throat for informing them that he is also there. They laughed and also pulled Shivaay in the hug. Later all of them enjoy their time while being together. At evening Shivaay and Anika left for a long drive. Shivaay was driving the car and Anika rested her head on his shoulder, feeling peace in his arms.. They both reached Shivaay's farmhouse which is placed in some distance from city. Anika get down from the car entered the house admiring it's beauty.

A: Shivaay it's soo Beautiful..

S: did you like it? (Back hugging her)

A: yes I loved it..(turning around and wrapped her hands around his neck)

They were lost in each other's eyes, Shivaay's hands travelled to Anika's bare waist and held tightly yet gently. Shivers ran all over her body. Anika closed her eyes feeling the shivers. Anika bent her head down a little. Shivaay makes her face  up by holding her chin with care. Anika looks into his eyes and next second their lips meet. This was not a gentle kiss.. This kiss was a passionate kiss. Anika's hand on Shivaay's hair pulling him closer and Shivaay held Anika's waist pulling her closer. When they felt lack of oxygen both parted but Shivaay slowly nuzzles into her neck taking his sweet time.. He started giving wet kisses on her neck. Anika was melting by his every touch.. For support she grabbed his shirt tightly. Shivaay sucks her sweet spot and Anika moaned.. This make him more crazy and he was about to kiss Anika again when.........

Good night guys😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪