Chapter 45

Please ignore gramartical mistakes and happy reading guys ❤❤❤❤❤
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After their long love making they slept in each others arm. Next morning sun rays peeped into their room which broke Shivaay's peaceful sleep. He opens his eyes and found Anika sleeping cutely. With a wide smile Shivaay kissed her lips and Anika smiled in her sleep.

S: Good Morning Baby.

A: Good Morning Hubby.

Anika tried to sit on the bed when she felt pain in her lower part. She groaned in pain and Shivaay said Sorry to her. Anika gives him a small smile and move towards the bed holding the duvet which was covering her naked body.

After taking shower they both got ready, had their breakfast and moved out for roaming around. They visited malls and brought many gifts for family members. They went to a restaurant and had their lunch. After having lunch they move went to their villa. As they were tired they cuddle each other and slept. After 2 hours Anika woke up and found other side of the empty. She heard sound coming from washroom and understood that Shivaay was in the washroom. She got up from the bed and Shivay came out from washroom.

S: You woke up.. Now let's go and have dinner baby.

A: let's have dinner here.. I'm too tired.

S: okay then let's call order food.

Shivaay orders their food and Anika move towards the washroom. Anika came out after having shower and was drying her hairs when she noticed that Shivaay was drooling over her. She had a naughty idea in her mind. She throws the towel on bed and move slowly towards Shivaay.

She traced his face with her finger. Shivaay closed his eyes feeling sparks. Anika move more closer and kissed on his both cheek. Then his nose and then on the side of his lips. But she was not kissing on his lips. Shivaay was out of control by now. He wrapped his hands around her waist and took her lips in a sensational kiss. They broke the kiss listening the knocking sound. Both looked towards the door being disappointed and Shivaay moves to open the door. Taking the food from the delivery boy and giving him money he locked the door.

S: let's have dinner and then we'll continue our incomplete work.

Anika blushed and they both had their dinner. After having dinner they  both settled themselves near beach. Anika was half laying on Shivaay and Shivaay kept his hand around her waist. They both were starting at the waves which were looking more beautiful because of moonlight. After some time Shivaay felt that Anika was asleep. He smiled at her and took her in his arms. She muzzled into his neck feeling his warmth. He kept her on the bed and layed beside her. He pulled her closer to him and slept peacefully.

Next morning both woke up early as they are leaving for India today. They reached India after some hours of flight. They were warmly greeted by their lovely family.

R: Bhabhi I missed you soo much!

Everyone was busy with Anika and Shivaay was rolling his eyes because their full attention was with Anika.

S: okay I'm going back.

He pretended to go back but shocked to see that none was even looking at him. He sighed and move back towards them and sat on the sofa. When everyone was done loving Anika they looked at Shivaay.

S: Hi guys.

Shivaay waved his hands and Rudra moves towards him and hugged him.

R: Bhaiya I missed you...

S: Yaa I can see that how much you missed me.

Rudra makes a puppy face and hugged him more tightly and everyone laughed looking at them.

D: I'm so happy that my full family is soo happy together. May God always keep my family happy like this.

Everyone smiled listening to Dadi and everyone hugged dadi. After some chit chat and having dinner they all move towards their room. Shivika was tired so after changing their clothes they slept peacefully.

I'm back guys after a looooooong time. I was busy with my exams but now I'll update regularly. I know this part is too short but will be back with a good one soon. Till then please vote and comment. ❤