Chapter 9

Sorry for late update and Happy reading guys❤❤❤

Today is sangeet and everyone is ready for it. At evening Ranveer and his family come to Oberoi mansion for Sangeet. As always Anika, Gauri and Prinku was looking like angels.

 As always Anika, Gauri and Prinku was looking like angels

(Gauri Anika and Prinku's outfit👆👆)

ShiOmVeer are drooling over them. Shivaay was staring at Anika when Anika felt his gaze over her and she blushed. Everyone was ready for their performance. First Rudra and Dadi danced on Desi Girl. Then Omkara and Gauri performed on Enna Sona. Prinku and Ranveer performed on Galiyaan and last but not the least Shivika. They started dancing on Kaun Tujhe Eu Pyar Karega..

Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Haa.. Aa..

Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke
Kehne ko baaki hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chhuke

Meri nigahein hain teri nigahon ki
Tujhe khabar kya bekabar

Main tujhse hi chup chup kar
Teri aankhein padhti hoon
Kaun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Haa.. Aa..

They were drowned in each other eyes and moving their body according the music beats. They were soo lost in each other that they didn't even realized when the music stopped. After watching their bond Dadi understands that there is something between them. 

After the ceremony Dadi told Anika to bring something from the storeroom so she went to the storeroom but suddenly the lights gets off. Here Gauri was searching Anika as Anika has Nyctophobia. She was searching her all around but can't find her. She goes to Om's room and they both went to Shivaay's room for finding her. Not finding Anika their Gauri bursts into tears. 

S: Gauri kya hua tum roo keu rahi ho?

G: Shivaay bhaiya Ani didi ko Nyctophobia hai or mujhe Ani didi kahi nehi milrahi.

A servant was passing through Shivaay's room when he heard all this and told them that Anika was in storeroom. Hearing this Shivaay, Om and Gauri ran towards the storeroom and found Anika sitting there hugging her legs. Shivaay immediately goes towards her and pulled her into a hug and Anika also reprociates the hug as she was scared.

Shivaay's POV:

After hearing Gauri's words I run towards the storeroom and found Anika sitting there in darkness hugging her legs. Looking at her state I felt a pain in my  heart. I pulled her into a hug and she snuggled more into me. I can hear her sobbings. 

S: shhh.. Anika kuch nehi hua.. Dekho mai hu yaha.. Om hai, Gauri hai..tum bilkul maat ghabrao Anika.. 

I said all this rubbing my hands on her back to console her then her notice that she stopped sobbing and sleeped in my embrace. I picked her up in bridal style and takes her to her room. I kept her on her bed and covered with the duvet. Gauri sat beside her and stroked her hairs with love. 

POV ends.

S: Gauri hum chalte hai or agar koi bhi zaaruraat ho so just call me.. Or Anika ka khayal rakhna. Okay?

G: ok bhaiya.. Aap tension maat ligiye I'll take care of her. Good Night.

ShivOm left the run and went to their room but Shivaay was felling very restless after watching Anika's condition. He changed his clothes and laid down on his bed and while thinking about Anika he slept.

************************************
Next morning Shivaay comes to the hall and found Anika running here and there and arranging things for the haldi. Shivaay moves towards Anika.

S: Anika tum itni bhaag keu rahi ho just calm down or tumhari tabiyat bhi thik nehi hai so tum rest karo him sab hai na sab sambhal lenge.

A: Shivaay aap chinta maat kariye mai bilkul thik hu. Or agar mai ase hi bathi rahu na to mujhe na Michmichi machti hai..

S: hold on what is mich..muchi?

A: arree michmuchi nehi michmichi..aree vo hoti hai na gandi wali feeling.

S: ok..but I think you should rest.

A: aap chinta maat kijiye mai akdum thik hu or mai sab kam karlungi..

Shivaay just nodded and left for some work and Aniak gets busy in decorations.